[POLL] Lifepaths

+

Which lifepath reflects your style the most?

• Nomad

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Street Kid

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • Corpo

Votes: 57 36.3%

• Total voters

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Exactly a year ago we asked our community which lifepath they would choose for the first playthrough. After an even struggle, Street Kid won:
Now that you're better acquainted with Cyberpunk 2077 - let's do it again! Which lifepath reflects your style the most?

CP77_Facebook_Reaction_Poll_CutFrame_16x9.png

Want to vote more? Check out other polls!
V's partner
Getting around in Night City
Summer poll
V's best friend

Exactly a year ago we asked our community which lifepath they would choose for the first playthrough. After an even struggle, Street Kid won:
Now that you're better acquainted with Cyberpunk 2077 - let's do it again! Which lifepath reflects your style the most?

View attachment 11244271

Want to vote more? Check out other polls!
V's partner
Getting around in Night City
Summer poll
V's best friend
Nomad a year ago, Nomad still today. Think it best fits my V, and her story in particular. And so happen to like Nomad the most.

Voted street kid, corpo is also fleshed out well, somehow the nomad path isn't as gritty as I imagined. (struggling for food & fuel whilst constantly dodging wraiths)

View attachment 11244271
Not sure if 'style' is the best word but Nomad is basically written in blood for me!
Once a Dustdweler, always a dustdweller.
So to was my opening where I smuggle a box filled with lizard with my trusty Rattler, try to make my dream in Night City only to find its a giant lie and thus return to the sands with the Nomads and that one other special person.

One caviat though: make it a female Nomad :cry:

Last edited:
Difficult quesion, but
- I never have and do work for a large corporation, so not Corpo, I guess.
- I didn't grow up and don't live in a big city, so not street kid, I suppose.
- I have always been quite independent and had a few "exotic" vehicles, so Nomad seem to fit he best for me.
I'm fine with that :)

I chose nomad because I figured "I'm new to the city, so if V is too it'll make the most sense". Next time I'll probably pick Corpo and play as a male V.

The Star ending is also pretty sweet when Saul makes you a member of the Aldecaldo's. That really ties Nomad V's story together as V left the Bakkers and was without a family. V also appreciaties it so much more with that extra line of dialog you get as a Nomad.

I hope we get to explore a bit more about the Nomads in the future. They're a cool part of Cyberpunk.

EDIT: stupid me, spelling.

I guess my option is not quite popular, but I'll stick to it anyway: male V street kid. Heywood is a family too.
So my V choses The secret Sun, fulfilles Jackie's dream to become a city legend and honors his memory in the Afterlife.
Also tried m!corpo - not my cup of tea, but it was good at some point.

Corpo on the way to escape the shackles and become a nomad towards the end (my first and canon one).

And Corpo going The Devil ending returning to earth as a subsidiary agent off the record working for Hanako.

I did like my little no bs street kid V tagging up with Johnny and Rogue for a final assault, loved the ending here when Johnny and V had a final heart to heart, neither of them could let go of the other.

Awesome stuff CDPR!

Top Bottom