[POLL] Lifepaths

+

Which lifepath reflects your style the most?

• Nomad

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Street Kid

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • Corpo

Votes: 57 36.3%

• Total voters

Guest 3847602

Maybe it was a missed opportunity to have Rockerboy as one of the lifepaths, considering how big Johnny's presence in the game is.

Exactly a year ago we asked our community which lifepath they would choose for the first playthrough. After an even struggle, Street Kid won:
Now that you're better acquainted with Cyberpunk 2077 - let's do it again! Which lifepath reflects your style the most?

View attachment 11244271

Want to vote more? Check out other polls!
V's partner
Getting around in Night City
Summer poll
V's best friend

Let's be honest: What does it matter? Nothing at all. The one skimpy extra mission/encounter? The handful of "special" dialogue options? The super special desk decoration or your worn starter clothes?
You should have replaced the Street-Kid picture with the same V you've used for Nomad and Corpo, because that's all it is: The same V. You didn't even bother to give the Vs a distinct way of expressing themselves. The Corpo talks the exact same way as the Street-Kid as the Nomad. There's no real special surprise, like a special hang-out you rediscover, one of the run-down huts in the wastelands, a filthy squad in the basement of a bar or shop, your one, private flat in the posh part of town...
There is not one special NPC you can re-connect to, the former Bakker you meet again at the Aldecaldos camp, the guy/gal you grew up in the streets with, who moved cities and came back, just like you did, the former fellow corpo, who got away after shtf; someone, who gives you a special mission / asks you for help / teams up with you on a mission, gives you something to interact with, offers a role-play option.
I've played them all and it doesn't matter. There are no choices hidden from you because of the background you've chosen, and none open up for you.

Forum regular
My first choice was streed kid, but i tried all 3 options and now i vote for corpo. I like the beginning and characteristic choices during talks with NPC´s.

For me it’s Female Corpo V. Star ending. Being a Corpo you see through V’s eyes the kind of malicious games corporates play, so she’s on to rise again.
Sometimes I play Nomad, The intro is nice, wish we had more of “Bakker’s”.

Top Bottom