• We dont need banish mechanics, shrooms must go

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Neither, i will elaborate my point of view in a reply

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Im just here to see poll results

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
[Poll] More options to banish cards

Well, the only way to banish opponents card at the moment is mardrome. There is also a grave robbing option to prevent ressurection, but that one is monster exclusive. Considering the idea of faction-exclusive mechanics is fairly cool and probably is here to stay, another way to permanetly remove units looks to me like a good idea. We all played against NR and at some point we really didnt want that priscilla to die. Shes the most prominent, but not the only example.
What i would suggest is adding a banish mechanic to allready existing gold cards. Roche, Iorveth, Triss, Imlerith (probably only for main target for the last one). So that units killed by those effects are banished. Or simplier, and a weaker change, so that they simply reduce base stregnth. Either way, they keep their original power swing but also present an alternative way to deal with some extremely annoying cards out there. Since those are gold, such effects would be effectively limited to 1 per deck, 2 if you really want to go for that control, wich isnt enough to shut down ressurection completely, but can seriously help with infamous res chains. Well, discuss.
If your standpoint is not represented, please explain why would you want things to change in particular way. Or stay unchanged, for that matter.

Slightly misleading topic name/poll. More units that can damage base strength? Something tells me that devs are toying around with this already. But I highly doubt that these units will do high amounts of damage, probably in 1-3 range.

isnadtochiev got right idea... Why Triss, Iorveth, imlerith, Vernon not doing "base" damage? It can evaluate this cards + create a nice counter against Roach, Ocvist, Ciri

I kinda already tried to discuss that in this thread. Though it was more general and focussed on new cards, rather than changing existing ones.

devivre;n7607170 said:
Not necessary if CDPR can fix the NR resurrection crap and cards like Ocvist.

Ocvist ? I would hardly call him a threat. PFI cheese is just mindless and boring - but win rate is 50/50, though. As for the poll - I am not sure about. I tend to say it could be consider for new cards

4RM3D;n7608270 said:
PS. A thread is something you just replied to. A threat is something that's dangerous. XD
Its good to see people even mock others for not speaking english as a native tongue

Last edited:
LadyAly;n7607990 said:
Ocvist ? I would hardly call him a thread.

He can create a big card advantage and that can be quite dangerous.

PS. A thread is something you just replied to. A threat is something that's dangerous. XD

NlelithZ44;n7605140 said:
Slightly misleading topic name/poll. More units that can damage base strength? Something tells me that devs are toying around with this already. But I highly doubt that these units will do high amounts of damage, probably in 1-3 range.
Why is it misleading? I wanted to know if people think there shall be more ways to banish cards. It doesnt have to be by doing base damage, althou it would be probably the easiest way to implement it. I also provided people with my view on the question.

Top Bottom