Poll: New Forum Design

+

• Total voters

I personally don´t mind the new look of the forum. It has a modernish style to it, but I think that the old style was even better, because of more functionality.

I would definately brought back the RED sign next to the topic, and also red usernames for developers.
Let me know yours opinion.

I liked the old one better. Plus now were upgraded to Cyberpunk instead if Witchers in the number of posts.

Vaishar;n6857750 said:
I liked the old one better. Plus now were upgraded to Cyberpunk instead if Witchers in the number of posts.
Same thing for me. There is no more notification on top of the page as well.
And the font is somehow hurting my eyes, might be only me.

--- Updated 02-11-16, 17:03 ---
A bug is when quoting someone some time the forum double post the quote.(bottom right of the post button.)

Last edited:
Another issue is if you are mid message and try to add a quote either by selecting text or clicking the bottom right quote button, it delete all you in progresse post.

--- Updated 02-11-16, 18:06 ---

When posting sometime in a post an being the last poster. the post still show as if it has new message.

http://imgur.com/a/yPriO

Last edited:
The older one was better I think. It's like with Gwent, a lot of bugs, seems like a beta forum :) hopefully they will fix it up... as it's now, it sucks

Edit: Also it wastes a lot of space now... Previous design was more "tight", so you could see more on one page... with better spaces between paragraphs etc... I think the new one is too generous to free space..

This new poll looks rather nice. ;)
There's definitely still need for improvement, but maybe it's not all bad.

How about a compromise, CDPR?
As in a third 'Wild Hunt' colour scheme recreating the classic yellowed parchment-like look-and-feel of the forums' previous iteration.

Would also fit in nicely between the bright 'Hearts of Stone' and the dark 'Blood and Wine' theme.

I like the style of the new one but I miss some functionality of the old one. I think it is OK but it could be improved.

Top Bottom