[POLL] Summer poll!

+

So, how would you rather spend your time off?

• Ride a rollercoaster in Coast View

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Sunbathe on a beach in Little China

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Relax in the Park in The Glen

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Watch a movie in a Drive-In theatre in North Oak

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
It’s summer in Night City and even a legendary merc such as V deserves a little break.

So, how would you rather spend your time off? Ride a rollercoaster in Coast View, sunbathe on a beach in Little China, chill in the park in The Glen or watch a movie in a drive-in in North Oak?

CP2077_StartofSummerPoll_SocialMediaBanners1080x1920.png

Guest 3847602

Here's a hint:

The world needs you, Jake!
I said I don't need the world...
I was wrong about you, Jake!
...but, I still need you, Grace!

Guest 4571258

The irony of asking to name the favourite activity and only one of them is kind of interactive in this looter shooter. Rollercoaster, I guess? Really funny one!

the only one you can actually do is the roller coaster, and Johnny only rides it ounce with me,and no one else ever so sorry but none of your list appeals to me
sun bathing with skimpily clad beautiful people would be some fine R&R , but sadly doesn't happen.
I've had the personal pleasure of the drive in experience, very cool but alas nothing in game either

I could said :
  • Small sunbath in the morning at Coast View (not too close of the water and also armed, there are Scavs nearby).
  • An afternoon in the park in the Glen, with a little Zen relaxation (always armed, it's always full of Valentinos).
  • Ride a rollercoaster in Coast View in the late afternoon (for a little thrill, eat sweet potatoes and drink a beer with friendly Pacifica's peoples).
  • And end of the evening at the Drive-In theater to watch Bushido X (if there is nothing else to see).
  • And end of the night at Coyote Cojo or around a fire at the Aldecaldos camp.
That's sound a good day, for me :)

Last edited:
I'd watch a film in my car, and obviously, sitting next to Panam (and Johnny sitting in the back of the car saying "Arasaka stinks"), but finally we get attacked by the Vodoo Boys and the Tiger Claws.

Last edited:
It’s summer in Night City and even a legendary merc such as V deserves a little break.
Prefer to drive around and take the scenic route in my Vato. But um, was actually of the assumption it was summer all around, seeing as how the days are so long, nights are so short, and people wearing summer clothes all the time.

Here's a hint: wind rushing through my hair while I yell out loud: "Whooohoooooooo" :)
But honestly, I'd probably just do them all ;)

For right now however, Take that rollercoastr ride and when the sun sets, find that beach, a campfire an eat BBQ and get some drinks. Summertime Madness :)

Top Bottom