Poll: Takemura and a certain choice [Spoilers]

+

Did you save Takemura without reading any hints or spoilers outside the game?

• Yes, I had a good relationship with him and I was concerned about him.

• Yes, I fell down away from him and wanted to get back up to him for game reasons.

• I was too confused and just ran away for dear life...

• No I expected he was capable of taking care of himself and we would meet up later.

• No I was just worried about getting out alive.

• WHAT? I could have saved him? Dam this game is confusing sometimes.

• Screw him I could care less.

• Found him by luck/exploring but not on purpose.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, Goro can be cute, but he is a soldier and bodyguard in the first place. He is also quite hostile if V doesn't go with Arasaka's plan despite V saving his life.
Old thread but I think the implication of the ending holo is that because of V's actions Takemura
now has to commit seppuku -- ritual suicide, and that people more romantic than him usually say it with poems, but he is no poet and so tells you exactly what he thinks of you.

That's what he seems to be getting at in the Sun ending after the secret ending, at least. Which is fair. I mean, I don't think I'd be ringing up for a virtual cuddle if that happened to me, either...

Last edited:
I thought Takemora was a bro, until he pretty much leaves you to die after you collpase outside of the apartment. he also doesn't call or visit you while you're at the mikoshi facility until he is told to by Hanako to do so. The dude never became Vs friend, like I thought.

one of the few moments in the game that i think did well, i didnt know i could save him and that was good thing game design. i like it when games do this.

first of all; Takemura is conditioned {institutionalized}. it is unthinkable {despite certain regrets he confesses} that he turns his back; betrays Arasaka.
it is first and foremost; a matter of Honor and fairness.

Top Bottom