POLL - The Witcher: Rise of The White Wolf Materials

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
POLL - The Witcher: Rise of The White Wolf Materials

Which The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf materials would you like to see most? Let us tune ourselves to your expectations by expressing your opinion!

Videos, of course videos. I wonder why is this kind of information/poll in the Witcher PC section ? ;)

Videos and articles which introduce us to the combat activities

Well videos would be great!But don't forget the other projects running meanwhile (we need some mods to play ;))

Whisperwind said:
Well, I would like some Walls :D there's never enough as I can't stick with one for too long.. :D and as for "something else" - anything else would do.
I have Striga vs Witcher for over a year now ::) Well... almost 1,5 year :DBut if You would make some better one, I'd be glad ;) Hope to see some wallpapers from You dear REDs :) (and films maybe)

I would LOVE a wallpaper of the screen with the menu on it!! The Load Game, Save Game etc. menu with the flames on it. (I have the Witcher Enhanced Edition - PC) Not with the menu words on it of course, but I would love that for a wallpaper!!! I'm a Paranormal Investigator, and this would be a great background on my computer. Let me know if you do!! Stacy >^.,.^

The obvious choice is vids of course.Oh, and can you guys please make the medallions available for purchase already? How many fans have to ask before you finally get the hint?When one person says "If you make this thing, I'll definitely buy it" then making it might be an idea to consider. However, when 1,000 other people all say request same thing, not making it is like walking right past $100 bills laying on the ground... over and over again.

Well have to go with vids cause well its obvious. although they all go hand in hand. Also agree that we need some Merchandise.

I'm much more interested in how they're making the console version and what they're thinking about as they make the console version than I am in one more picture of Geralt, so articles and diaries, for me.
PetraSilie said:
PetraSilie said:
How about merchandise? :D
I sign this with a flashing light and an alarming sound 8)
*giggle* That's cute, Petra!

Definatley need a very very cool Witcher Medalion to wear and I would be proud to display a very very cool Witcher Medalion Decal on the back window of my TRUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom