(POLL) Unlockable Things That You Wish Exist In The Game

+

Do you wish to get other unlockable things to collect upon playing/finishing the game?

• Yes

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I don't know, I don't care, etc (post on thread)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
While RPG games generally not the give any kind of this features, other games such as "Action Adventure" games definitely give players some unlockable stuffs to collect. Unlockables such as:

+ Model Viewer.
Basically a model viewer feature for player to view & make new pose of character models, weapons, & etc. For examples, Batman Arkham always have character model viewer features, including also batmobile for BAK. RE games & DOOM Eternal have weapon model viewer features that player obtained. This examples make sense for Cyberpunk 2077 imo with so many unique character models, while also V actually have weapon stash wall to decorate with the iconic weapons. In which I kinda wish player get "iconic outfits" too as rewards.
Ideas for Iconic Outfits

+ Concept Arts/Gallery viewer
Basically a concept art viewer feature. So many games have this feature as an appreciation for the game art design.

+ Replayable Main Mission
Replay missions are not common in RPG games, but I think this is something that could be pretty fun & rewarding, especially for people who wanna replay Johnny Silverhand missions. This is quite lore friendly with the existence of Braindance techs.

+ Boss Rush/Blood Palace/Survival Mode
Mostly common in hardcore action game. Although I think Cyberpunk 2077 can also give something special to this feature with the game also have quite a number of boss fights (include Cyberpsychos). This is quite lore friendly with the existence of Braindance techs.

+ Music listener/custom radio
Basically a feature where player can play the music individually, possibly also make custom radio station. I believe this is quite common in the past with racing games like NFS, although Idk if it exist in the recent ones. MGSV actually have this music feature, collecting the cassette tapes & actually customize the radio, while also actually able to insert new music directly from files. It's basically AMAZING imo & no games replicate this feature again in recent years.

Let me know what do you guys think about this & maybe also want to post other unique unlockable features that not yet mentioned

Did choose, do not know, do not care, because:

For now i don't care for NEW stuff to unlock, CDPR should just bring back the cut content and cut systems
they were working on 2018/19. So that CP77 gets out of its crippled state, it is in.

When that is fixed, we can talk about "NEW" stuff to get. It is that simple.

Did choose, do not know, do not care, because:

For now i don't care for NEW stuff to unlock, CDPR should just bring back the cut content and cut systems
they were working on 2018/19. So that CP77 gets out of its crippled state, it is in.

When that is fixed, we can talk about "NEW" stuff to get. It is that simple.

But of course! While I didn't personally dwell on it in my posts/threads, I am very much agree to it & I am sure most of players are too.
Not exactly pondering about cut contents as there are no clarity in itself, although I did post a thread about ESSENTIAL FEATURES that should be added in the next improvement patches. Maybe that's worth to check out too for you.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES

+1 on the model view and option to create custom poses. To add to that, it would be nice if we could create custom poses for secondary characters and have the ability to import them into Photomode, alongside V. Much like how Gran Turismo: Sport allows you to place up to 3 of your owned vehicles into a photo.

+1 on the model view and option to create custom poses. To add to that, it would be nice if we could create custom poses for secondary characters and have the ability to import them into Photomode, alongside V. Much like how Gran Turismo: Sport allows you to place up to 3 of your owned vehicles into a photo.
Custom poses would be great. I was thinking about this today

1,2, and 5 should just be game features.

Well, My post is pretty much basically aim to be features & put some common things of collecting or play/finish the game to unlock the stuffs hehe
Post automatically merged:

That would actually be pretty interesting.

I know some people like that stuff, but I never bother with any of it in every other game that has it. CP is no different. I wouldn't bother with it here either.

Something like this could be cool (for the half that actually completes the game, and the tenth of that half that refuse to let go).

AFTER. EVERY. SINGLE. BUG. AND. HALF. BAKED. FEATURE. IS. ADDRESSED. ;)

My opinion: New features that require a keyboard and mouse are unlikely to happen. CDPR is not going to implement anything that they can’t also make accessible to their customers who bought the game on console, so there are some things that’ll just never happen. But of course modders will eventually step in and add those things most likely.

I voted yes but I am not interested in stuff like wallpaper and posses or concept art. I thought you were talking about things like new apartments, gigs, more ways to adjust your attributes and perks, and not seen in the game before the end game items like a privet firing range that works.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I'd like to be able to add iTunes playlists as radio stations.
New Game Plus for the main story would be nice too. But I'd rather like to see something like an expansion that throws you back to The Heist, with more options to influence the story line, e.g. being able to play as Jackie.

The Heist, with more options to influence the story line, e.g. being able to play as Jackie.

Oh HECK yeah! I love this idea, replay the missions from other characters point of view. Even if you could not pick dialog and only repeat what the same thing was said before. To keep it simple and actually have a chance to exist, they basically use all the same code but move the player camera to the NPC view and and gun aiming/control to the player.

I wonder if this could be a MOD? Maybe it would not be that easy, and really that is just a "on rail" experience, but I am just desperate for ways to play more in Night City with out it being impractical to accomplish and with out just repeating essentially the same game with a different life path...

Something like this could be cool (for the half that actually completes the game, and the tenth of that half that refuse to let go).

AFTER. EVERY. SINGLE. BUG. AND. HALF. BAKED. FEATURE. IS. ADDRESSED. ;)
BUT OF COURSE! LOL :giggle:

My opinion: New features that require a keyboard and mouse are unlikely to happen. CDPR is not going to implement anything that they can’t also make accessible to their customers who bought the game on console, so there are some things that’ll just never happen. But of course modders will eventually step in and add those things most likely.

As of now, mod community are indeed already covered some of the essential features that really help K+ M players.

I voted yes but I am not interested in stuff like wallpaper and posses or concept art. I thought you were talking about things like new apartments, gigs, more ways to adjust your attributes and perks, and not seen in the game before the end game items like a privet firing range that works.

I believe I already made a thread about ideas on side activities or mini games. You might wanna check it out:
Side Activities/Mini Games Ideas

There were also threads that I posted on overhauling the the consumables/food vendors & crafting/equipment system:
Consumables & Food Vendors Overhaul
Crafting & Equipment System Overhaul

Last edited:
"(POLL) UNLOCKABLE THINGS THAT YOU WISH EXIST IN THE GAME"

Wish New game+ was available after having completed the game. Also the helicopter and that bus as drivable vehicles.

ya1

Forum regular
I'd like perks to do what they say, and game progress not to stop at lvl20 on very hard when you become a god and enemies can't get to fire a single shot at you - before any unlockables are added.

Not sure if this would count, but some unlockables I'd like to see on first playthrough as well as successive playthroughs:

1. Level/street cred related special missions: As you reach certain levels of notoriety, certain "interested parties" should seek you out to have you do special jobs based on your reputation for results. These jobs could result in obtaining special gear, enhancements, or just inside information you can sell for some extra eddies.

2. Stock market: I know the game is a bit too short for this to be really viable, but I'd like the chance to make my eddies work for me by buying stock in the various megacorps. This can have additional, equipment related benefits as well; invest X amount of eddies, and you get put on a preferred buyers list and gain access to special goodies not available to the average gonk, or perhaps even the option to order custom equipment and implants tailored (expensively, of course) to your preferences.

3. Customizable clothing styles/color schemes; Not for nothing, but some of us DON'T want to walk around looking like a neon paint store just threw up on us. I'd like to be able to design a plain black leather (or synthleather, whatever) suit for my character and so far that's just not possible.

4. Extra features for cyberware; I'm not hating on the toys, but simple things like low light vision, IR vision, or built-in flashlights shouldn't be too much to ask for. Sure, some things are technically "unlockable" with level and street cred, but it would be kind of nice to be able to buy and install something that could actually grow and evolve with the character ("Holy Frak! Look at this new feature I just added/created/unlocked!")

Top Bottom