• Jackie Welles

Votes: 93 47.9%
  • Johnny Silverhand

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Viktor Vektor

Votes: 66 34.0%

• Total voters

Guest 4561861

I don't think any of those three are really V's friend. Let's look at Jackie. One lifepath he was going to stiff you on the job. One lifepath he held a gun on V and apparently didn't recognize V even though V hung out at his Mama's place, a lot. One other lifepath they'd been friends before the story started, but he wouldn't do the favor V asked. He also must have been a bad influence on V, since V can make more eddies in a day than V started with in the game after 6 months.
Johnny is just a petulant virus in V's brain. To all the of you who say he matured and grew friendly as the story went along, I'd say the part where he lied about what he would do, shoved copious amounts of drugs and alcohol into V's young body, and then caused a car accident, kinda shows he didn't really mature, or care. Not to mention wanting to use V's young body to have sex with a 70+ year old woman.
As for Viktor, yes he helps V a lot, and is always to V. However some have noted that Viktor is "fatherly," and one even suggested that Viktor is V's father. I think he really is V's father, who wasn't involved in V's life. Having "V" as first and last initials is more than a coincidence, I believe, as many parents like to keep initials in the family. It pretty much cements the idea when a ripperdoc, who deals with pain, death, injury and illness on a regular basis, almost broke down and had to call Misty to take V away. Therefore, as an absentee father, I wouldn't call that a friend.

I don't think any of those three are really V's friend. Let's look at Jackie. One lifepath he was going to stiff you on the job. One lifepath he held a gun on V and apparently didn't recognize V even though V hung out at his Mama's place, a lot. One other lifepath they'd been friends before the story started, but he wouldn't do the favor V asked. He also must have been a bad influence on V, since V can make more eddies in a day than V started with in the game after 6 months.
Johnny is just a petulant virus in V's brain. To all the of you who say he matured and grew friendly as the story went along, I'd say the part where he lied about what he would do, shoved copious amounts of drugs and alcohol into V's young body, and then caused a car accident, kinda shows he didn't really mature, or care. Not to mention wanting to use V's young body to have sex with a 70+ year old woman.
As for Viktor, yes he helps V a lot, and is always to V. However some have noted that Viktor is "fatherly," and one even suggested that Viktor is V's father. I think he really is V's father, who wasn't involved in V's life. Having "V" as first and last initials is more than a coincidence, I believe, as many parents like to keep initials in the family. It pretty much cements the idea when a ripperdoc, who deals with pain, death, injury and illness on a regular basis, almost broke down and had to call Misty to take V away. Therefore, as an absentee father, I wouldn't call that a friend.
This!

I feel that the only friends I can go out with are Joytoys.
So yeah, that's my choice.

jacky no doubt, then probably johny and finally vik, why johny before vik? because johny its more developed, maybe if we saw more interactions with vik, stories and stuff, but we spend a whole game with johny, and they sometimes share an opinion, as i do with them so... yeah.

Top Bottom