Votes: 170 44.7%
  • Judy

Votes: 160 42.1%
  • Kerry

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • River

Votes: 25 6.6%

• Total voters
I don't care what none y'all say, Judy's romance arc was the best executed, hands down. Hell, probably the best executed in a game, period. Which makes her absence from Act 3 really weird.

Anyway, LET THE FIGHT BEGIN.

Jokes - kindness and love, everyone :coolstory:

The game acts like it should be no one if you don't want to become a scummy nomad.
Personally my slight preference is for Judy.

Guest 4412420

For my V it's Kerry. I felt that there's a lot of chemistry between them, he writes a blatant love song while thinking of V which is very cute and he's incredibly sweet in the Sun and the Devil endings.

I hope this is not CDPR's way of gathering data which characters to make future content for. All of them deserve it, not just the ladies.

BSN? Yennefer and Triss threads were like a warzone in 2015. One wrong word uttered and 30 minutes later you'd have moderators deleting 2-3 pages of personal insults coupled with issuing bans to 5-10 members.
Anyway, pity voted for River. Wish I could have voted for Rogue. :(
I agree, Rogue should of been an option. I always suspected the real reason she agreed to finally go on that date with Johnny was because he had V's body... :sneaky:

Dear CDPR.
Whatever goal you set with this poll, just know - each LI became the PERSON who means a lot for each of us in particular and whole community in general.

I just hope you’ll consider the poll results as direct signal from players that they want to continue V’s adventure with his/her lover and continuation of V’s story is the thing we all want to see in first big expansion...

I understand why people prefer Judy over Panam. At the same time, I feel deep down in my heart that it's pure insanity to do so.
Panam best gril best best teehee

Top Bottom