• Kerry

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • River

Votes: 25 6.6%

• Total voters
It truly depends on V's lifepath:

Nomad Male V X Panam

Nomad/Streetkid Female V X Judy

CDPR needs to make lifepath exclusive romances a thing. I can't see Panam being with a pesky Streetkid or Corpo-Rat.

For male V, Panam.
For female V obviously Judy.
Just my opinion, but if I had to pick one in general, it'd be Panam.

It truly depends on V's lifepath:

Nomad Male V X Panam

Nomad/Streetkid Female V X Judy

CDPR needs to make lifepath exclusive romances a thing. I can't see Panam being with a pesky Streetkid or Corpo-Rat.
it would have been interesting if the lifepaths really changed something to the story ... in the case of cyberpunk 2077 it is of no interest because after the prologue V becomes more or less a street kid.
FemV judy obviously :) (no offense to river)

I hope this is not CDPR's way of gathering data which characters to make future content for. All of them deserve it, not just the ladies.

Well that would be unfortunate...
I think they shouldn't perceive this as more votes = gets more content in the future, but instead they should take this as a sign of a huge case of unbalanced content and screen time between the male and female LIs and do something about it.

It feels to me that Panam was planned to be the "canon LI". She gets the most quests and attention, even an own separate ending like come on...
that the male LI-s get so little and even that is so hidden away in the end of the game.

I saw a lot of people didn't even know Kerry existed before seeing his song on youtube and this makes me a bit sad because he is my favorite character and I'm worried we won't get any more content because most of the people didn't even know about him let alone having him as their favorite and because of that CDPR will think it's fruitless to put more dev time into him.

Also I don't like River personally (he is a cool dude but I dunno his sister is creepy and I don't like his jacket sorry :/) but I know a lot of people like him and he is kinda in the same shoes as Kerry, and he deserves more love too.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Guest 4412420

I think they shouldn't perceive this as more votes = gets more content in the future, but instead they should take this as a sign of a huge case of unbalanced content and screen time between the male and female LIs and do something about it.
That's how they should handle it and It's entirely possible that I'm just being needlessly pessimistic, but sadly, how unequally romances were handled doesn't inspire much confidence. Though in this case, I would gladly eat my words.

It feels to me that Panam was planned to be the "canon LI". She gets the most quests and attention, even an own separate ending like come on...
that the male LI-s get so little and even that is so hidden away in the end of the game.

I saw a lot of people didn't even know Kerry existed before seeing his song on youtube and this makes me a bit sad because he is my favorite character and I'm worried we won't get any more content because most of the people didn't even know about him let alone having him as their favorite and because of that CDPR will think it's fruitless to put more dev time into him.

Also I don't like River personally (he is a cool dude but I dunno his sister is creepy and I don't like his jacket sorry :/) but I know a lot of people like him and he is kinda in the same shoes as Kerry, and he deserves more love too.
If they did even know Kerry, that could be they "rush" the game... not a CDPR's fault :(

I don't think so, if CDPR do something related to V's romances, it will be for all. That will be the worst to have something just for one character :(
Even if my heart is "slightly" in favor of Judy obviously :D

Honestly, Judy gives off the vibe that she should have several years' worth of dates with a therapist, first... :-]

River has deep-seated emotional issues related to the childhood death of his parents and the kidnapping of his nephew.

Kerry attempted suicide and tried to play it off like it was a publicity stunt, has been living in the shadow of his 50-years dead bandmate, and recently went through a bad divorce in which he lost the custody of his kids.

Panam just lost one of her closest friends and dozens of members of her adopted 'family' as a direct result of her plan to down a Kang Tao AV, not to mention the Jerry Springer worthy relationship she has with Saul and other authority figures.

Where on earth did you get the idea that *any* of the Love Interests are well-adjusted people? The future world of Cyberpunk 2077 sucks and everyone has their emotional scars.

Last edited:
Man, I never once cared about River .. sadly I still don't.

137060301_872471316872806_8952409646557224888_n.jpg

DC9V

Forum veteran
I really start to like Panam. I'm currently playing female V (as a hetero male), but next time I will definitely go for male V.

Last edited:
Really depends what kind of V you're playing. For my street rat V, Panam was just a no-go, their lives are simply too different (and I don't like her, personally). Judy has Night City burnout, so I don't think they would have had much of a future...so RIver or Kerry it is. But their romances feel more like flings, so I really don't think you can call them V's partner, sadly. Plus, there's the endings that make the whole partner thing kind of moot anyways...

Top Bottom