Votes: 170 44.7%
  • Judy

Votes: 160 42.1%
  • Kerry

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • River

Votes: 25 6.6%

• Total voters
And the rest of us are here like (it's a relevant image to the partner discussion).View attachment 11214295

Sorry man, I was wondering if this would be mentioned. But if the Poll is serious I think we will only get Panam and or Judy.

However, as the poll is about 20% for Kerry and River I wonder if they could at least add 20% content for those two?
Like maybe add one more date to the original quest lines so they do not feel so rushed.

Guest 4412420

Sorry man, I was wondering if this would be mentioned. But if the Poll is serious I think we will only get Panam and or Judy.

However, as the poll is about 20% for Kerry and River I wonder if they could at least add 20% content for those two?
Like maybe add one more date to the original quest lines so they do not feel so rushed.
All 4 of them are romance options, and there is no excuse good enough to justify them possibly getting less content. If they'll get very little or nothing in the future, then Judy and Panam should also get very little or nothing.

I was being pessimistic and merely speculating if this is some kind of data gathering on who to make content for and that it would be the worst possible thing CDPR could do. If they're using this poll for anything, and that's an if, then they should ask themselves why male LIs got so little votes and what they could do to fix it, instead of treating their romances like afterthoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
All 4 of them are romance options, and there is no excuse good enough to justify them possibly getting less content. If they'll get very little or nothing in the future, then Judy and Panam should also get very little or nothing.

I was being pessimistic and merely speculating if this is some kind of data gathering on who to make content for and that it would be the worst possible thing CDPR could do. If they're using this poll for anything, and that's an if, then they should ask themselves why male LIs got so little votes and what they could do to fix it, instead of treating their romances like afterthoughts.
No way there's more Panam or Judy. If we have something, it will certainly be for everyone. It would be the worst if it was not the case, even for me who would prefer Judy, I would be more than disappointed :(
But anyway for me, if something is in preparation, it is already "written" because otherwise we would not be ready to see some DLC arrive anytime soon :)

To be fair, Judy and Panam are main characters.

p.s. I'm not against Kerry/River getting extra screen time - just pointing it out

That's completely irrelevant when it comes to romances and Judy stops being important to the main story after you rescue Evelyn.

Fair enough but you were talking about content generally. EDIT: As for Judy, they've made her unimportant after that point, but it doesn't make any sense that they have.
*GRABS NEAREST WEAPON* :coolstory:

Last edited:

Guest 4412420

Fair enough but you were talking about content generally
Also fair, but since this thread is about romances, I meant it in terms of romance and should have specified that. My apologies. But at the same time I am absolutely not a fan of the idea of Judy and Panam getting even more story relevance than they already have, because it would no doubt come at Kerry's and River's expenses and they already have less as it is.

Also fair, but since this thread is about romances, I meant it in terms of romance and should have specified that. My apologies. But at the same time I am absolutely not a fan of the idea of Judy and Panam getting even more story relevance than they already have, because it would no doubt come at Kerry's and River's expenses and they already have less as it is.

Yeah if I had played down the Kerry or River road I am sure I would feel the same as you. Curious which one did you go with?

I would love more Kerry content that was not romance because I like hanging with the dude as a friend. Even though he was a little of an enabler to me not doing important things and just "drop what ever you are doing and come see me now". :sneaky:

Guest 4412420

Yeah if I had played down the Kerry or River road I am sure I would feel the same as you. Curious which one did you go with?
I romanced Kerry and I think what's there of his romance is beautifully written. At least from Kerry's side because V barely says anything (wish V was more openly affectionate with Kerry, like he can be with Panam). I personally have no interest in River as a LI, but I keep bringing him up because I know he also got the short end of a stick.

I feel that I should say that I have no problem with Judy and Panam as characters, I like both of them a lot, and I really hope to see all 4 of them again in the future, because interacting with these characters even as friends was a great experience. It's that it feels like CDPR prioritized them over the male LIs and it's this unfairness is what bothers me.

My only wish is to see all of them treated equally. I don't want Judy and Panam to get less, what I want is for Kerry and River to have as close to equal as they can get to the ladies. I know they'll never be truly equal but getting close to it would be nice.

This poll is extremely lame when:

(1) None of the partners connect with V on the level of depth equal to that of any AAA RPG (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout 4, hell...even your own The Witcher games...)

(2) Each partner is gender-locked hetero or homosexually. You're not really polling for which partner is most liked...you're just polling for which sexuality most players identify as...

To stay in the thread, if I had to choose a partner for V it would be Judy,
romance or not, for me she seems to be the most fragile of all, if she does not leave NC she remain prisoner of the city,
the others romances seems more likely to get by because they have their families (River, Panam) or their careers (Kerry)

In the event of a DLC that continues the story it seems complicated to continue any of the relationships.

The developers must have an overview that fit for everyone,
For them the best way to continue the story is a fresh start with a new character, (We already seen that in a lot of games)
especially if we assume that V will die in the following month or V became an engram, in cyberspace with alt or in mikoshi.
That fit with all the ending.

Creating a new M or F character, it's easier to set up a new story for devs this way.
This opens up new possibilities, new body (M / F) who will have the choice to win back the romance of their choice or to change and why not new romances to come.

If i had to bet on a DLC "romances/friends", it would be on a DLC for mid-game with all 4 characters include (before the no-return point at least). It would not change the ends, nor the romances/frienships, easy and practical :)
Especially it seems impossible to me to do it after the endings, they are really too different.

It would be stingy to get one for each :D

What would be the point of that. Here's more time to form attachments with these characters that you will be forced to treat like garbage in the ending if you don't want to be a nomad.

What would be the point of that. Here's more time to form attachments with these characters that you will be forced to treat like garbage in the ending if you don't want to be a nomad.

The endings are too differents :(

-If you do the star ending, it's could be difficult to reintroduce all of them, V leave Night City (with only Panam and Judy if Female V).
-If you play "the path of glory", it's also difficult (Panam leave NC, same for Judy).
-Even more difficult : if V go with Alt behind the black Wall, if it's johnny who comeback or if V go into Mikoshi.

Add content before no-return point, will be much easier to have content that everyone will appreciate (romance/friendship), no matter which ending you might choose.
But it's just my opinion ;)

WWOOOOO HOOOOO! what a coincidence, I just now found this on you tube:

Seems that there is evidence in the game that the DEV may have planed (at one time) to have Judy save V...

WWOOOOO HOOOOO! what a coincidence, I just now found this on you tube:
Seems that there is evidence in the game that the DEV may have planed (at one time) to have Judy save V...

Yes, I see all of that in game (believe me, i payed really attention of all of Judy's contents), but like he said in this video (at start): "Very strong suspicions".
Without any DLC or informations by CDPR, all of that will stay suspicions :)
(And it is obvious that CDPR did not wait for the release of the game to write the DLCs)

The video of Judy being the only one to save V is.... well, its over romanticized, with flawed logic.
Judy can tear apart old robotic tech and rebuild the tech with ease, yes. But The BioChip is not robotic, also with the prefix "Bio" there is an organic component to the chips matrix, and being a Prototype, very new and exclusive technology. It would be nothing like anything she as seen ever in her life.
Also, he was dead wrong with Johnny psyche being downloaded on the BioChip. It was not, the chip was not even around then. His psyche was downloaded to the "Soul Prison". Then 50 some odd years later for some unknown and very strange reason, he was placed on the BioChip. Plus, there is an unknown effect from the damage the chip underwent before Jackie slotted it in his port, and later into V's. The chip would of been around 80% integrity give or take.
Judy wanting to fix situations around her is more from her being an emotional train wreck. Classic running away from her own issues to fix others around her. Miako and Johnny at different times called it out....
... and that is from the first 4 minutes of that video.
If V can be saved I think it is from a barely mention Corp. (not sure who) It is mentioned in the news, there is a breakthrough tech for MS. As the article mentions MS can not be supplanted with implants, but this Corp has created nanites that can repair the spinal cord, using the persons dna. All one needs is $700000
The body attacking the brain, is something that can happen now, in real life, and can be treated. "Brain on Fire" book and movie based on real life brings it to light.

Top Bottom