[POLL] Well. Here at last.

+

Launch is Nigh! How are you feeling?

• Total voters
So we are at...8 days and 7 hours out from Launch, by my countdown clock. That number has no significance! Other than it's BLOODY CLOSE.

After all these years and alllllllllll this talk, how are you feeling?

I might do a couple of these, actually.

You have threeeee votes. You can use all or none of them.

Oh and we actually had a Weekly Poll going for awhile. Check them out, if you want, and see which predictions/hopes made it to reality!

Cyber-pRED.jpg

I’d want to say I’m jumping up and dow here, but I don’t want to lie.

There are some questionable and underwhelming design decisions there that I can’t really get fully past.

There’s no doubt a well made game there, but is it a good experience to an RPG enthusiast beyond the CYOA aspects.... I really can’t say yet.

This game has always been in my head since 2013 ... every day that approaches it is a torment of impatience, in all honesty i think it's the only game for easily 20 / 25 years that puts me in this state, it's crazy lol

can't wait to see the game to be finally launched, been a long fan!

these days will be the longest of this year ! 2020-11-30 23_11_31-Window.png

I honestly don't feel different. I thought I would be totally excited, but this year has made me tired, so for me it's more like: There's a vacation coming. You can relax there and do what you like.
And it's even more relaxing than a "real" vacation because I don't have to plan anything. Whenever I have time, I just start my PC and go to Night City. And I am not dependent from other people or institutions working, you know, the train being late or the food being bad. I can just take it in as long as I want and leave anytime.

That makes me calm and focused. Best form of excitement, actually...

Yo how's it going peeps very excited for the launch of this game I'll be doing a Gameplay WALKTHROUGH on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be waiting for the reviews before making a call. While I think it will most likely be great, I have had my hopes dashed before, so I'll keep my expectations in check.

As for this year- Phew, girl, where I even begin?

I mean, I KNOW it won't live up to the hype that others are placing on it, but, as I am expecting something "mildly similar to Fallout 4 in a city with more people", I'm feelin a'ite about it. Looking forward to a halfway decent game after a long semester and an even LONGER year.

I'm very excited about the release, but I still don't really know what to expect. I've seen previewers contradict each other about the game. So I have a feeling that if you gel with it right off it will be amazing, and for others there may be some rough edges they have to work past. I do believe there will be an amazing game there in the end.

Last edited:
So we are at...8 days and 7 hours out from Launch, by my countdown clock. That number has no significance! Other than it's BLOODY CLOSE.

After all these years and alllllllllll this talk, how are you feeling?

I might do a couple of these, actually.

You have threeeee votes. You can use all or none of them.

Oh and we actually had a Weekly Poll going for awhile. Check them out, if you want, and see which predictions/hopes made it to reality!

View attachment 11070125
I used 1, 2, and 3!
I am certainly looking forward to it as I remember joining the CP2k77 sub in 2015 and it has been a very long ride since that very first teaser trailer, it's amazing that the pre-rendered scene now would be close to real-time graphics due to the tech maturing so damn much over the last 5 years, I'm sort of glad that it did not release back then as we get to enjoy the advanced fidelity used today!

Friday night at eight
Got myself a date
V will be my mate
And it will be so great
Great great great great great!

And to think that while we are here boring ourselves, some privileged people are already playing ... sigh ... finally I might be a street kid to let off steam on these kind of people, like for example all corporations, rich and privileged :cool:

Excited, should be a fun game and it aligns nicely with the holidays, so should have plenty of time to play. Also curious to see what all this time, hard work and hype amounts to, in the end.

Also, just saw that Keanu ad on the TV while watching the Champions League, so you know it's coming out for sure this time :p

I am excited and interested in what impact will the game have on the industry.
Also, I hope that the main story will not be rather linear and there will be at least some choices about the chip, Johny, immortality, corporates, and stuff...

For example, I still don't understand the "immortality" thing about the chip. Like...is your consciousness safe in it unless it runs out of batteries, or does it actually make you immortal in full flesh&body...?

It could be interesting to have an ending when e.g. V decides to save someone by plugging them the chip or something... :)
Not just linear - like V lives, corporates die, and stuff.
But I am positive that cdpr knows how to handle this :)

Top Bottom