(Poll) What's your contructive opinion on Ciri's design?

+

(Poll) What's your contructive opinion on Ciri's design?

• It's perfect! (Leave it as it is)

Votes: 168 32.7%
  • It's great! ( some minor tweaks could be made)

Votes: 226 44.1%
  • It's Okay. ( Would like some adjustment)

Votes: 91 17.7%
  • It's bad. (Needs some major changes)

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • It's terrible! (needs to be completely redesigned)

Votes: 7 1.4%

• Total voters
I find it funny that everyone is complaining more about few centimeters of her heels instead of her hair's color. For me, that's far more important lore-wise. I mean, when playing I'll look far more often to her face than her feet.

There is nothing wrong with Ciri's hair color.

In the beginning of the books she had ashblonde hair. Then she got more and more white strands in it,
which concerned Yennefer because she didn't want Ciri to go down the same road as Geralt.

It makes sense that after all those years her hair eventually turned ashen.

But... yeah... those heels.... either remove them or at least cut their height by half.
Then we can pass them as proper riding boots at least~

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with Ciri's hair color.

In the beginning of the books she had ashblonde hair. Then she got more and more white strands in it,
which concerned Yennefer because she didn't want Ciri to go down the same road as Geralt.

It makes sense that after all those years her hair eventually turned ashen.

But... yeah... those heels.... either remove them or at least cut their height by half.
Then we can pass them as proper riding boots at least~

That's a very interest thing I didn't know about, never read anything about it (I'm still on Baptism of Fire), I supposed something this important would be mentioned more often in this forum. I'll take all my words back then, it now makes complete sense, thanks for the info!

That's a very interest thing I didn't know about, never read anything about it (I'm still on Baptism of Fire), I supposed something this important would be mentioned more often in this forum. I'll take all my words back then, it now makes complete sense, thanks for the info!

No problem, my friend. You're very welcome.
I hope you'll get to enjoy the rest of the books soon, they are awesome~*

http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_images_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-25982-2.html

This Ciri is perfect, imo-- aside from her scar being way too small and faded.
I hope this is the exact model that they use in game!

http://en.cdprojektred.com/news/the-witcher-cosplay-guide-ciri/

This here is the ingame model of Ciri.

She looks great - I love the fact that they made her face look truly unique - it's almost iconic.
I'm almost certain with this design Ciri will become a character that will stick in the minds of people~*

http://en.cdprojektred.com/news/the-witcher-cosplay-guide-ciri/

This here is the ingame model of Ciri.

She looks great - I love the fact that they made her face look truly unique - it's almost iconic.
I'm almost certain with this design Ciri will become a character that will stick in the minds of people~*

Wow. Isn't it fucking remarkable what technology can pull off nowadays? That has to be one of the best looking character models ever rendered.

I think she needs an uglier scar but dunno if that's just me ...
Otherwise than this and the boots her model is awesome! Nice job!

I think she needs an uglier scar but dunno if that's just me ...
Otherwise than this and the boots her model is awesome! Nice job!
I think she's perfect.I had second thoughts about the scar too but if you look here at fig.B and E it looks pretty decent.

Ciri looks amazing, just as I imagined her while reading the books (though I did think of her hair as being more blonde than white).

Top Bottom