Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Scoiatel

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Skellige

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Monster

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Voted for monsters because it's my main deck at the moment. I have also used Skellige a lot. I keep changing my decks when I get new cards or get bored with current strategy. Or I just may try something crazy and continue with that. So my "main faction" changes all the time.

my first 30 packs got me woodland spirit, caranthir and the three silver weather cards... so... i guess i'm playing a monster weather deck...

The only deck I managed to give me solid wins are Monsters, but I am convinced that a good Scoiatel deck or NR control deck are the winners.

There's no "All of the Above" option. I have 1 deck for each leader and I try to play each of them at least once per day.

Now, if it was favorite decks, that would be a toss up between Brouver's Dwarves, Ge'els' Golems and Foltest's Blue Stripes. While I enjoy all three of my Skellige decks, I just have not yet found that theme that resonates for me yet (though I am getting partial to my Skjall deck, it just needs a more unified theme).

None. 11 leaders = 11 different decks (don't have King Bran yet), rarely play more than 2 games in a row with the same deck.

Favs: Henselt's gold buff and Harald's discard - it's just satisfying to build long combos.

Top Bottom