Pomp and Strange Circumstance Log Error? - End Game Spoilers -

+
Pomp and Strange Circumstance Log Error? - End Game Spoilers -

Just finished Blood and Wine, and I have a question regarding the log entry for "Pomp and Strange Circumstance."

I opted to investigate further and uncovered the identity of the fifth victim. I chose to confront Sylvia and push for reconciliation between the two parties during the award ceremony. The quest concluded with Anna Henrietta and Sylvia hugging, and me going off to have a drink with Regis.

The quest log, however, seems to tell a different tale.

The first part of the record matches my in-game experience - Sylvia and Anna Henrietta making up, Geralt drinking some of Regis' hooch and chilling before the fade to credits - but the last part is confusing ...

Geralt visited the crypt where both sisters had been laid to rest. Then he rejoined Regis to enjoy some well-deserved respite, aided by a jug of the vampire's mandrake hooch.

To whom is "the crypt where both sisters had been laid to rest" referring? I hope they don't mean Anna Henrietta and Sylvia, because in my playthrough they were supposed to have been reconciled, and I can still speak to Anna Henrietta at the palace.

Anyone that can shed some light on this? Is this an error in the quest log? Is it referring to a different pair of sisters?

Hi PUg i also found that out, it seems wrong since they are talking about that the festivities after the judgement, also in the Caracter section doesnt say they are dead.
i did a try to see what was written after they dead, and its someting completly diferent
(i belive this was meant to be in the quest where they died)
so if the Developers could change or remove that sentece would be great, so written the story correcly and make us fell good and end the game in greatness

Big Hug, best RPG ever, make it even better for the next one

Top Bottom