Portability my Gog account for playstation store

+
Portability my Gog account for playstation store

Hi, i'm Matheus, and i want to know something about portability, i've played closed beta from my pc, but i want to know, if in the near future we will be able to portability our Gog accounts to playstation platform?

Hi, Matheus! Welcome to the forums.
About your question, right now the only idea is for each platform to work separately from each other.

Plus, I'm sending your topic to the english part of the site. As you play, I'm sure that you will find many other topics there to discuss. :)

Quoted from the official FAQ:
[h=3]Do you support cross-play / cross-buy, i.e. purchasing items on platform A and using them on platform B / playing with gamers on other platforms?[/h]
CROSS-PLAY: We can confirm cross-play between Xbox One & PC, and PlayStation 4 & PC. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 cross-play is not possible.

CROSS-BUY: When GWENT launches on Windows 10 as an UWP (Universal Windows Platform) application, the account between UWP and Xbox One will be shared. That means progress and cards are shared between both platforms. Otherwise, every platform is independant and your progress will not be synchronized if you switch platforms.

Top Bottom