Portuguese Players

+
Well, when i buyed The Witcher 3 (european version), i was expecting the game to come with a brazilian language option since here in Portugal, we don't have our own translation.
I continued to play in english without a problem, but, it just didn't feel right because a lot of us portuguese players have been asking for the brazilian pack option for CDP's games, by the way, this only happens on the PS4, XBOX ONE, but not on the PC. And we this message, i wish that we portuguese players from Portugal could get CD Projekt Red's attention on asking if CyberPunk 2077 could come with a brazilian pack language version for us.

Good Work,

Future ;)

Yes, i know but people from Portugal don't know if we will receive that brazilian language pack... Because at The Witcher 3 only had a brazilian language option on American version. And we portuguese had nothing. :(

OOOOOOOOH I understand now. Well, if you don't, sending the language patch itself isn't hard. so i'll be on the lookout come November c:

there is already a pach pt br available in eshop but it doesn't work in the full version, it only recognizes the base version, it is possible to solve this problem, i wanted to play the game in portuguese

Top Bottom