Possible issue with Contracts not updating

+
Yeah. Just played several games on iOS and one on PC. I'm not getting any daily order or crown progress. It was working fine yesterday. I have attached an image of the corresponding error.

Note that the error message's claim that "your progress and rewards have still been added." is untrue as of today. I have gotten this error before sporadically in the past when my connection wasn't great and the rewards were in fact added afterwards. That is not what's happening today.

Can somebody with a high enough forum level create a topic on this? I have also noticed the Skellige contracts are not functioning but this new issue is game breaking and deserves its own thread.

Post automatically merged:

@Boreall @nehu @Lokiat0r These problems you all have are the result of today's "event" - Gwent serwers were out of order.

Was there supposed to be an event today? I see no mention of one on playgwent.com .

Attachments

• Gwent Display Rewards Error.JPG
    Gwent Display Rewards Error.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with some Quests today?

My daily Quest today is "Play 60 neutral cards" and so far, after 2 games, I've gotten zero credit for this quest even though I am playing a deck with practically no faction cards. GOG is totally wasting my time. Again. After the second game, I got an error message saying that there was a probably displaying my Quest tally but it would be updated. Nothing happened.

Same problems here, I did win three matches.. alas the daily "Win 5 matches" quest was not updated.
Also played many special ST-nature cards, but in my questlog the counter stayed on 42/60.
Hope this will be fixed soon.

Edit: Problem seems to be solved (September 28, 11.00 GMT +1).

Last edited:
Were do I contact support about my Arena game that crashed while I was drafting.

The entire screen locked up while I was drafting my cards half way through. I exited the game and came back on and it wants me to pay ore again to entire. And then I noticed I got a base keg on the top right corner. The system seems to assumed I broke contract or something ?

Help. This server issue is very frustrating. I had a good draft too.

Can someone confirm this? I still did now receive rewards for the contracts I finished.

I have won 1 match since the servers went down. My daily quest is now updated (win 1/5 matches) but I also leveled up in Journey and am yet to receive the corresponding rewards. I also "replaced a row effect with a different row effect" in the same match but haven't got the "Brave the Elements" contract award.

TL;DR: daily quest is updating, Journey and Contracts are not.

So am I the only one who didn't receive a daily quest today? Everyone's talking about quest progress and rewards not tracking, but I haven't seen anyone else mention that they never even received their quest.

nehu

Forum regular
hm, "great"

first there were no progress, now whole daily quest disappeared

no reward at all, just missing quest

good news are, i received at least +2RP for completing next journey level

Last edited:
So am I the only one who didn't receive a daily quest today? Everyone's talking about quest progress and rewards not tracking, but I haven't seen anyone else mention that they never even received their quest.
There are two possibilities:
- you've got your quest but it was somehow "auto completed" by "last things" done by you in game
- quests aren't generated at reset time but at time user logs to the game so maybe the current CDPR's "fixes" bugged this for you

Arena seems reaaaaally bugged, I just played and won one game => I got 2 victories (against the same opponent name) AND 2 free losses (!)

Dat's kinda annoying :D

I played (and won) 2 matches now (non-Ranked Standard). I completed a daily quest (play 30 neutral cards) and get my reward RP. My other daily quest was progressing (play 60 special cards). My Journey Crowns were added, well rested bonus counted, etc.

Game was working for me as well, half an hour or so ago. Got RP from finishing Artifact quest, received new daily quest, Journey progress updated with well rested applied.

Top Bottom