Possible issue with Contracts not updating

+
I've played at least 50 games with SK and used the new Harold with Devotion to get him to the third stage most games. Why does the contract for getting a new evolving card to stage 3 not register? It still says I haven't done it once. Appreciate the help, and am enjoying the new expansion. Thanks.

Two of my MM contracts, the one which you trigger veteran isn't progressing as well as the one where you reach 3rd stage with evolving cards is 3/5 but isn't progressing.

I am a SK main and for sure those two would always be triggered but wtf?? Am I missing something?

I'm stuck on 47/50 on the 3rd stage evolving cards... Playing them all the time, yet contract have been stuck for quite some time now... Also the Thrall contract cannot advance too for me

A little ridiculous that it's been over a month since they introduced these contracts and never bothered to fix them.

Yep. As well as the broken Steam achievements...

As for the evolving card one, it advances. Just not always from the evolving cards... "Follow" that contract so that you get notifications as you play and you'll eventually figure out what cards trigger it. I spent a good part of last month playing a Wild Hunt / Consume hybrid deck and there are a lot of WH cards that seem to advance the counter. I could sometimes gain up to 6 points in a single match. There are also a lot of weird interactions - like Winter Queen doesn't trigger the counter on deployment from dual frost, but she counts towards it when you trigger her thrive ability. And some cards will only count if played in certain rounds or if other cards are played before them.

EDIT - My best guess is that it doesn't advance from the evolving cards at all, but advances whenever a "devotion" ability is triggered. Which would explain why Aen Elle Conquerors tick every time you play them, WInter Queen ticks off her thrive ability, and some of the other consistent triggers. Except there's a lot of weird advancement pop-ups that appear inconsistently. Many of the WH cards that Auberon can spawn will advance the counter (I think ONLY after I play him, though, and then only if they were one of the three cards to choose from). However, I've had semi-regular advances from The Apiarian Phantom and some one time triggers from non-wild hunt cards like Keltullis.

Last edited:
At least they fixed Fantastic Five this patch... If you already met the necessary conditions, it will unlock the next time you acquire any leader skin (including Ciri skins / trinkets from Journey).

Sorry for posting this here if this doesn't belong. MODS, please move this to the best place for this. As I can't create new threads.

The Lv 30 Boss achievement that tracks evolving cards seem to stop working since the patch.

Lv. 30 Boss (achievement) as follows:
Reach the 3rd stage with Evolving cards from the Master Mirror expansions 250 times.

The deck I was using is Skellige - Harld an Craite in my hand evolved all the way to the 3rd round. No increase in the counter for the achievement. It's been stuck. Cards with veterans have reach the highest level and didn't check off.

I'm at 196/250 and it's been stuck there for ever. Possibly something happened to the card during patch when it was given a provision change ? Or maybe I need to rebuild the deck again. Not sure. I've tested it out a few times on seasonal see-saw games.

"Veterans" trigger achievement is also bugged still. Counter doesn't work either.

Almost October, still no movement in fixing these contracts? Thrall in particular is still stuck at 0 veterans activated.

Also, some of the arena contracts are not properly tracking... but please don't bother fixing those.

Neither my Contracts nor my daily quests are updating. I have a daily quest that is 4/5 "Win 5 Matches with Northern Realms" and a quest "Win 5 matches", I just played 2 matches with Shieldwall and Won both of them. I did not get any credit.

Furthermore I'm doing the contract to play 50 games with the Unicorn coin, I did not get credit for either match.
Contracts wont update.PNG

I'm not being awarded RP either. Nothing for completing a daily crown or for levelling up. I assume these rewards will turn up someday, but I'm not going to bother playing until it's fixed. I've already had 3 RP vanish and no progress on any of my quests, so I don't see the point...

Top Bottom