[possible spoiler] Where did you log out for the "last time"

+
[possible spoiler] Where did you log out for the "last time"

May be weird but i had this urge after i finished B&W + all side quest/witcher contract that i have to log out next to yen sitting down. sort of made me feel better in a way there may not be any more to do in the game ever. anyone else did this? or what i did/think is dumb?

You had to log out next to Yen sitting down?
Well on this run I picked Triss =)

and I also only did a new game so I can still do ng+ if I feel like it.
Im not really sure I understand what you mean,but there's allways stuff to do. even though you think you have done everything Im 99% sure there's some stuff you have missed. I have played through this game like 8 or 9 times now.. And I do EVERYTHING! But every now and then I find a small side-quest I never saw before.

what i mean is that when you are "done" with the game and are exiting the game for the last time. is there a place you go when you exit the game for the last time.

what i mean is that when you are "done" with the game and are exiting the game for the last time. is there a place you go when you exit the game for the last time.

After four full rounds of Witcher I'm still not "logging out" ;) Fifth round is progressing so my work isn't done yet. But maybe I'll end up in Corvo Bianco when that time comes? Don't know yet.

Used to be Kaer Morhen, but this last time it was in Geralt's own house, in his own bed, with his own Yen. And BB still hanging around weirdly outside the door.

The hidden library in the Novigrad sewers- so Geralt can take some of the rare first edition books with him to Kovir as a present. Plus there might be one last chance to see a zeugl.

May be weird but i had this urge after i finished B&W + all side quest/witcher contract that i have to log out next to yen sitting down. sort of made me feel better in a way there may not be any more to do in the game ever. anyone else did this? or what i did/think is dumb?

I logged out at the Vineyard next to Triss. Just outside soaking in the sun, which is where I'll leave them for a long time Until I replay B & W in the future.

I logged out at the Vineyard next to Triss. Just outside soaking in the sun, which is where I'll leave them for a long time Until I replay B & W in the future.

Did the same, although I also checked the other epilogues (including the "papa Emhyr" one :)) with console commands.

Corvo Bianco. Next to Yen ofc.
Logged out at night, yen was already in bed, and geralt joined her later.
Perfect end of his adventure. He have what he wanted ( at least in my game :D )

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Passiflora :smoke:. Jk, Corvo Bianco, next to Yen, of course.

Like most others, at Corco Bianco next to Yen, it always seems fitting. I like to think Geralt and Yen retired and living out a quiet relaxed life together.

Top Bottom