[Possible Spoilers] Judy at home

+
I finished Judy's storyline. I called her after she left the city and we had a pleasent talk. She even said it was the right time to talk to her because she was driving. Last day I was passing by her apartment and decided to pay a visit. After that she was still in his apartment and when I talked to her, she repetead the same sentence about her driving the car. That's all. She says she is not in the city not even in the state, but she appears to be in the middle of her cozy apartment.
PS: I have the latest update(1.05)View attachment 11102066

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.20 - 21.23.13.29 (2).png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.20 - 21.23.13.29 (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 712
Happened in 1.04 already too! My face did something really funny when I decided to check out her pad, eventho she's supposed to be away ;)

Put a Spoiler in your thread title please tho - maybe some people don't even know she's going to leave yet ^^

It's happening to me as well, and I have a feeling that it happens to everyone. ( I have the latest update, 1.06 ). When you talk to her in her own home, she will even say that she is driving and has time to talk - I don't know how this is another obvious bug missed by the QA...as someone else in another thread said, most probably this is an older version of their (mostly)stable game, as a backup in case they didn't manage to finish the proper one to the release deadline.
In any case its a pretty weird bug, and still happens to other users as well:

@ADHDmania, @okatachu, @Operator_Demigod, @Itsdacisco, @martygod, @Pandozaur - since you encountered this bug as well, has any of you opened a bug report on their technical support page? If not, then let us know and I can create a bug report.

Can't find some side jobs in game too. They don't show on the map and it's like you have to specifically go to certain hidden locations to find them to trigger them.

I found another weird thing, playing as female V. Romanced Judy, did the "Where's my mind mission" SPOILER ENDING

decided to go back to earth, and she breaks up with you? lol I think its meant to be that she stays with you right? if so I feel sorry for all the main female Vs lol

Top Bottom