Possible to find a GOOD ENDING after having sex with both Triss and Yennifer?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing two girlfriends and thinking that you can get away with it? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Ok, so what I have.

Romanced with Triss in Novigrad.
Had sex with Yennifer on a Unicorn.
During a Jinn quest I sad that "We are over, sorry" to Yennifer.
Yennifer was SO furious after in Kaer Morhen.
After that she began again to be nice and... em... kissed me. Although she nows we are over and I'm with Triss.
Triss offered to live togather and I accepted, lot's of kissing, no sex.

We'll see what happens next, but it felt like Yennifer want's to get me back. Or maybe she is just very nice. Quite funny in any way.

I thought it is spur of the moment thing - "hey, our daughter is back. [Kiss] Oops."

If you've romanced both I'd say to just roll with it, beeline the main story, and make the correct choice on a second play through. I too romanced both thinking that there would be an ultimatum scene like in the Mass Effect series, what a surprise when it didn't turn out that way.

I was just wondering... If I didn't Kiss Triss, but I told her I love her and she still leaves, did I mess up anything with Yennifer because I told Triss i love her, even when we didn't have sex?

They should fix this tbh. If I had know this would happen, the alone ending, I wouldn't've romanced both. And it also sucks since you want Triss to go to kaer Morhen so you had to romance her. And well with yen...cheesus. Cba playing it from act 1 again.

They should fix this tbh. If I had know this would happen, the alone ending, I wouldn't've romanced both. And it also sucks since you want Triss to go to kaer Morhen so you had to romance her. And well with yen...cheesus. Cba playing it from act 1 again.
From what I have read, Triss shows up to help at the end regardless of the romance choice. You just have to help her w/ her side quests to secure her help at the end of the game. You don't have to try getting her to stay if you only care about her helping you with the fight at the end..

I didn't romance Triss, my ending was with Jennifer happily ever after... but you are still alone at the end(in-game - not story)... Really ruined the entire game for me... since I wanted to keep playing and doing contracts etc but none of the story characters are anywhere to be found... they should have just left them in but only with a few options to talk with them etc.
I say the same! danm it!

I lost Triss, Yen and Ciri at the end... I was alone in a ruined castle after the credits... I have plenty of contracts but why do I do those?
I was so sad at this point.
I have done everything for them, for Temeria and yet I have nothing.

Last edited:
If you ruined your love interest and will be alone in the end, at least don't make Ciri to be an empress, so you will have road company, and if there any twisted story, Ciri will see you not as father anymore, and as a man. Who knows ? This witchers trivia is so full with incest anyways. At least Geralt isn't the same blood with Ciri, not incest per se.
:facepalm:

If you ruined your love interest and will be alone in the end, at least don't make Ciri to be an empress, so you will have road company, and if there any twisted story, Ciri will see you not as father anymore, and as a man. Who knows ? This witchers trivia is so full with incest anyways. At least Geralt isn't the same blood with Ciri, not incest per se.
:facepalm:

I loved how you mangled the entire ending and ended up talking about incest. If Geralt planted 'A' brick somewhere out in the wilderness maybe a wall would grow. Who knows, huh?

The main problem I see here is that at this point without knowing the books you probably don't know Yen well enough to make a choice. At least it is if you don't delay the last Triss quest a lot and do a few quests with Yen in Skellige before doing the last two Triss quests that settle the romance (in that case these Triss quests will get too easy though).

From that perspective I understand why some people will want to keep the doors open with Triss for now and see how it plays out. But if you do know how characters stand to each other, if you know their history, how they tick... It seems obvious to me that in this situation leaving the door open having sex with both is likely not going to roll if you don't want him to end up alone. Anything other than that would seem off. Geralt doesn't have amnesia anymore. Plus from a perspective of friendship letting Triss go seems like the mature way in this situation. Kovir seems like a good opportunity.

Heya all again )

I finished quite a lot of quest - I'm in Kaer Morhen and got massive Brothers in Arms quests (to gather all, which is great, plot-related). Triss is already grayed out, meaning I don't need to speak to her (although, last time I saw her at the Lighthouse when she became my gf).

I also found the Triss' bed that Yen threw out of the window and got the earring.

Where's Triss herself? If she had in earring in her room - she was here? Why didn't I see her? Or Yen would not throw away her bad if Triss was in Castle?

Anyway, my question is - when I meet Triss? )
That’s from the books, when Triss stayed at Kaer Morhen to help figure out Ciri’s power. She is obsessed with the connection Geralt and Yennefer have and her and Geralt have a fling. I think, I could be wrong, but it feels like a nod to the
books!

4-year necro!

(The paladins dash forward and form their line with expert precision. Swords flash as one as they draw.)

@mcslurrryyy! Get behind the lines!

(The darkness boils as the corpses begin clawing their way to the surface. The paladins drive forward into the horde, using blade and boot on the quickening undead. The crunch of sifting earth seems to come from everywhere.)

There are too many. Get air support inbound! And...call up...the machine!

(The paladins gasp as one...then seem to remember the zombies all over the place and get back to it.)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom