Possibly bugged quest? (I can me wrong) - Help required

+
Possibly bugged quest? (I can me wrong) - Help required

Greetings fellow Witcher fmily hope your all enjoying this awesome game i know i am ;)But just a few minutes ago i came across a weird thing involving a quest. The quest is called Fake Papers where you have to get a fake pass to cross a bridge with guards in the way to Novigrad...before that you meet a merchant from some kind of black market and he will give you a quest to go and help is brother (?) to get a camp nearby cleared from some monster...the quest is done (but in the middle of all this i didnt realise the brother of the merchant was killed) so once i return to that merchant he tells to piss off since the brother died.I tried buying the pass paying full price - 100 gold - or even using the sign Axii to mind control him and pay half price - 50 gold - tried all that then i return to the guards and nothing...which is weird because i payed the pass i go to my inventory and the pass in nowhere to be seen also when i return to the guards they don't let me pass.I don't know if this is a bug or if there is other way(s) to get the pass or other way to go around it...please any help would be super awesome.Much Love!

I definitely feel as if this may be a bug. I wasn't even aware the brother could die at least he didn't for me despite being hit a lot. Anyways there is other ways to obtain a pass. Im not exactly sure if this is correct because it has been awhile since I did it but I believe a pass can be acquired from the Baron in Crows Perch at some point. At least he asked if I had one. Which I did. Also i believe there is a guard you can assist that will provide a pass too. No info on where he was though sorry.

I think mine is bugged. I had the quest to save the brother in law. After failing it a few times I wondered of and leveled up a bit. In the process I ended up with the contract that rewards me with pass. On my way to do that I came across the brother in law again and decided to give it another go. This time I kept him alive. I even received a reward from him after for keeping him alive. Rather than running back and completing it I went ahead and finished the contract before going back. When I got back the only options I had were full price, the mind effecting one, and to tell him that his brother in law died. Only his brother in law didn't die.

Top Bottom