Post 10-times in technical forum before free posting?

+
Hello,
I just wanted to post a suggestion for future updates but got a message, that as a new user I have to post 10-times in the technical section before being allowed to post freely in other sections?
What's the point of that? I don't have a technical issue, let alone 10.
And why don't I get this message in this section?
Will this post even go online?
Maybe THAT is a technical issue?
Guess it's time to push button and duck ...

Hi,
first of all - sorry that you had a confusing first experience in our forums! Did you want to post that in the German forums? If yes, we can write in German as well. If not, we could help redirect you to the one in your preferred language :)

What suggestion would you like to make? Feel free to post it here and I will let our team know.

EDIT: Haha. Sehr gut - du hast Dein Feedback im nächsten Thread ja geposted. Willkommen im Forum!

I'm very confused in this forum, I wanted to post a question about Cyberpunk, but can't because I can only post in Technical, I have no technical problems, and even less so in any of the given (released) games. Does this mean I can't get any support or answers on any of my questions about Cyberpunk? Kind of meh....

Where can I find the "Technical" section to start posting? I have a suggestion for CP2077.

Where can I find the "Technical" section to start posting? I have a suggestion for CP2077.

Hey there, you can post your suggestions for Cyberpunk here:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/suggestions.10794625/

I have to admit that the forum navigation can be a bit confusing until you get used to it, but I hope I was able to help. :)

Other than that, I'll move this thread to the English section and will inform the staff about the issues with the 10-post restriction.

I remember that I ran into this when I started here.

But the issue is that you basically have to RESPOND to other people's topics 10 times before you can create a topic of your own. This is not an insurmountable problem, and probably counters some advertisement/bot spam.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
There usually is some existing topic that will suit a question - there's no requirement to send a new message in an existing topic.

If however, it is absolutely necessary to create a new topic - feel free to post your topic in Technical room and ask moderators to move it to a more suitable place :)

Me,too.The same stasus as you but I want to ask something not suggest
What did you want to ask? We can (1) direct you to the correct thread or (2) have you create a new thread in technical forum if it's never been a topic before and move it the appropriate place.

I'm very confused by this entire thread.

How are people who can't post to this forum because they can only post to the technical problems forum able to post messages in this forum complaining about not being able to post in it?

How are people who can't post to this forum because they can only post to the technical problems forum able to post messages in this forum complaining about not being able to post in it?
The thread has been moved here from a forum the user was able to post on.

What did you want to ask? We can (1) direct you to the correct thread or (2) have you create a new thread in technical forum if it's never been a topic before and move it the appropriate place.
I have free access to post now but my problem just standing there, in the GENERAL forum. Help me plz if you have a kind enough heart to a stranger from China who is also poor in English.

Top Bottom