Post art of your favorite video game characters!

+
Post art of your favorite video game characters!

Ok, I'll start.

His will is strong, his cause is just, and his gun is very VERY large. I present to you Doomguy wielding the Chainsaw (also known as The Great Communicator)

I lost my interest in Final Fantasy after waiting too many years for XIII and seeing it flop, but I'm still a complete shill for their characters designs hnghhh. (Not liking the designs in XV though, hiring a fashion company to design the characters is making them look too bland IMO)

Favorite Nomura design.

Isamu Kamikokuryo designed Lightning's XII-2 costume, which was gross but he does have A+ water color skills.

Yoshida+Amano my favorite FF artists. (Shame Yoshida left and will no longer work on Ivalice though)

Last edited:
He's power hungry.

He's extremely skilled in swordmanship.

He doesn't have patience with incompetent subjects.

And his hair is umatched.

In one word: Vergil.

View attachment 7377

Attachments

• Vergil-from-DMC-3-vergil-26400055-1024-768.jpg
    Vergil-from-DMC-3-vergil-26400055-1024-768.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Jason Brody from Far Cry 3. From what I can gather he was not really a popular protagonist, but for me he's one of the best. Doubt the game would have made such an impression on me if I didn't like Jason so much.

Attachments

• jason_b.jpg
    jason_b.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 119
A scene from my favorite moment in any art really, from the Game Planescape Torment. Its so powerful and......not sure how to say it but that moment makes my chest hurt, haha :p

more from the artist :)

Top Bottom