POST-B&W FANS WISHLIST

+
+ meditation animation, (no black screen)
+new colorful images while loading screen, not black and white only
+field of view slider

Last edited:
A Goty or EE is 99,9% sure. Maybe they could add small things/fixes/improvements that fans want to improve the base game as gift to all us fans!

The possibility of a GOTY edition was not excluded in one of the recent interviews, however, that would most likely be just a bundle of all the already existing content (patches and DLCs) and maybe some small extras. An enhanced edition does not look as likely now after the Eurogamer interview linked by @Sam2305. But we have yet to see the list of changes in patch 1.20, they might be quite extensive and even include some of the suggestions from here.

Sh'eenaz! Some mermaids and the Vodyanoi would be cool. ;)

So, did she sell seashells on the seashore? :p
where in the world did you get that image? did i miss a quest?

also i would like for them to add some siren songs while youre out to sea. isnt that what they are known for? why do they just screech all the time? thats not going to attract sailors at all. the one with a contract on her head sang so why dont the others?

Sh'eenaz! Some mermaids and the Vodyanoi would be cool. ;)

So, did she sell seashells on the seashore? :p

where did you find this picture by the way? is that really Sheenaz or just some random mermaid?

---------- Updated at 08:52 PM ----------

That'd be really awesome, sirens lure you in with beautiful voices and charm, and then try to kill you.

where did you find this picture by the way? is that really Sheenaz or just some random mermaid?

Probably a random mermaid. It's from the early TW3 trailer. Some underwater quests involving complex plots (which never materialized in TW3 from what I've heard) would be great, but it doesn't look like CDPR plan to work on any further expansions.

---------- Updated at 04:56 PM ----------

That'd be really awesome, sirens lure you in with beautiful voices and charm, and then try to kill you.

That's rather boring and beaten so to say. More interesting - trying to deal with some conflict between mermaids and vodyanoi and what not. Visiting some underwater city (like that shown in TW1) for good reasons (i.e. not to be drowned there) would be great.

Probably a random mermaid. It's from the early TW3 trailer. Some underwater quests involving complex plots (which never materialized in TW3 from what I've heard) would be great, but it doesn't look like CDPR plan to work on any further expansions.

---------- Updated at 04:56 PM ----------

No, that's boring. More interesting - trying to deal with some conflict between mermaids and vodyanoi and what not.

I just think it would of been way better than what we have with the current sirens.

and we sort of had that in TW1 with the Lady of the Lake and the locals vs the Vodyanoi, I personally didn't find the Vodyanoi all that fascinating in TW1 but maybe there just wasn't enough depth to the storytelling there for me to gain enough interest. I didn't hate it though. i'd be more interested in mermaids at this point in skellige sea or anywhere for that matter but I wouldn't be opposed to your idea if it was done well could be great.

Last edited:
I personally didn't find the Vodyanoi all that fascinating in TW1 but maybe there just wasn't enough depth to the storytelling there for me to gain enough interest

Yes, it wasn't sufficiently explored there. The underwater civilization was only hinted to. Like I said above. Visiting that underwater city shown in TW1 or something the like would make it much more interesting.

Cut content

dammit that sucks. it would've gave the vast sea some life instead of just cache markers and shooting drowners and sirens with a crossbow we could've had mermaids and possibly some content and quests with them. I gave up on the skellige sea after about finding 10 of those ? marks because it was boring just finding loot and shooting down sirens.

Sirens and mermaids are probably same species (just different names for them). It's a pity CDPR made them hostile by default without any non hostile quests involved.

Yep fairly weird given that one of the best short stories dealt with a bunch of friendly merfolk especially the aforementioned wife of the ruler of Bremervoorde.It would have been ace to have them settled somewhere around Skellige... definitely much better than 100 smuggler caches... I still wonder who on earth came up with that ridiculous decision. Did anybody actually bother to collect them all during testing? Did no one go back and say: "Dudes... this is some lame ass rubbish right here... do something!"

I'm going to just say...I'd be really psyched if they managed to give us the Rivian style haircut from Assassins of Kings. I'd really like to rock that look with Geralt again.

aawwwh that sucks!! i would have LOVED to do quests with mermaids. it even says in the bestiary about how some sirens will give sailors a chance to be a decent person before attacking them its just been a very long time since one has.

also how friggin cool would "mer-gear" have been? something to make geralt more adept in the water or immunity to sirens whilst sailing or something. would have been AMAZING!!

---------- Updated at 04:00 AM ----------

I'm going to just say...I'd be really psyched if they managed to give us the Rivian style haircut from Assassins of Kings. I'd really like to rock that look with Geralt again.
i wish we had more hairstyles in general. geralts hair is gorgeous and we only have a handful INCLUDING the DLC styles. i hope there is a stylist in toussaint with some more styles for us.

Last edited:
+more diversity for npc's please, there are a lot of clones in novigrad, settlements and villages,

Yes, this is something that could be improved, even just a few more faces for the generic NPCs would improve their diversity. But in the Blood and Wine previews one can already see several "familiar faces". :)

It would have been ace to have them settled somewhere around Skellige... definitely much better than 100 smuggler caches... I still wonder who on earth came up with that ridiculous decision.

"Only" 58, to be precise. :p However, these POIs were added very late in the development, a few months before the release. So it is understandable that there was no time to create more interesting content, and even if there was, I would personally have preferred the resources to be spent on better finishing the last few quests of the main story first (starting from Battle Preparations).

Last edited:
I would really love the Hunter from the W1 ( or some similar NPC ) to come back. You know, the one that gave you contracts for specific monsters/trophies, and you had to actually try/search in order to find them.

I would really love the Hunter from the W1 ( or some similar NPC ) to come back. You know, the one that gave you contracts for specific monsters/trophies, and you had to actually try/search in order to find them.
i really wish we could make more coin from killing monsters and wolves and the like instead of making it from stuff we find everywhere.

"I'm Geralt the Witcher and I'd like to take a moment of your time to see if you'd like to buy one of my many pieces of armour that I've collected over my incredible adventures? This BEAUTIFUL Great Sun Armour would go GREAT with your eyes and its on SALE starting at 332 gold! Act now and get these Hunting Boots for HALF PRICE!!"

wish we would find some small renewable contracts for nekkers or drowners and make some money that way.

"I'm Geralt the Witcher and I'd like to take a moment of your time to see if you'd like to buy one of my many pieces of armour that I've collected over my incredible adventures? This BEAUTIFUL Great Sun Armour would go GREAT with your eyes and its on SALE starting at 332 gold! Act now and get these Hunting Boots for HALF PRICE!!"
The [Sales-]Pitcher.

Top Bottom