89.8 Underdog FM: Your Under-Underground Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Post-Music Contest Community Radio Project/Mod

+

Greetings, choombas!

As some of you might know, CDPR organized a official music contest, from which 14 winners were chosen to have their tracks featured in the upcoming phantom liberty expansion. However, the total number of submitted tracks reached well beyond 7000 pieces of music, so we are building up a community to make sure no potential gets lost. Besides generally joining musicians together, we also aim to combine all the submissions on spotify and to bring the songs in game with a fully fledged radio station, including an AI-host with a unique backstory, whose true intentions are...special.
So, if you're like most of us and didn't make it in the official contest, feel free to join!

Join our discord to keep yourself updated and engage with the community:
[Ask for the invite link via PM.]

Enter your "failed" growl-submission here and let your soul become one with Underdog's mighty AI-mind (switched from dropbox to google drive due to storage space):

Let's get together and give Night City the music it derserves! (Also special thanks to drainabyte for creating our awesome logo!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm totally down for it.
Let's do this!
_ef8x45eq44lHhhl4O_SZ1n77jOXBTtFlomNSU7xHwg_jpg.jpg

Planned release is at latest with the upcoming DLC, make sure to submit in time!

Attachments

• logo_.jpg
    logo_.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 75
Never submitted to the Growl FM contest, the first place. I've been making cyberpunk electronic music since 2011... I have a new album coming out at the end of this month, should I still submit something for everyone into this?

The Mod is really coming to shape nicely and I just can say what @FatRandy did there in less than a week was already stunning. It's not just going to be a playlist that can be selected in-game, it has some storytelling and moods in the station that truly fits into the CP lore, as already mentioned it's going to be mainly AI-driven which makes it even more interesting. More details will be revealed probably soon by him :)

I really recommend everyone that had no luck with the Growl FM contest to join this project, we are also going to promote the participants on Spotify and beyond. We share the same spirit as people do on this forum and exchange about technical stuff and anything like-minded. So joining our community is not only useful for getting your tracks into "just another Mod".

Here's an updated perma-link to our discord (the above seems to be expired already):

[Ask for the invite link via PM.]

Would be happy to see you there choombas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice: On this forum, we do not permit Discord invite links (except for official CDPR servers) in public posts, as they fall under advertising.

Should you want an invite link, please contact the user via Private Message (PM). Thank you.

On a less serious note, ( please observe the rules, as always, as Drac has correctly pointed out) this is a really cool idea.

Well done and I look forward to the results. Some awesome stuff out there!

Hi!

No problem, we didn't mean to violate any rules, we'll make sure to keep the discord links out of this forum, any interested musician could just PM me or @PsyoO for an invitation ;)

To keep everyone informed, the community is indeed growing and everything including the mod is coming together nicely, there is even already a working instance of the mod, right now, we're looking for some more nice music!

Any piece of music that has originally been created for the growl fm contest is allowed to be submitted, all the rights remain with the artists of course, the official release will be latest with phantom liberty going live!

Sorry for that @Draconifors, I didn't know it falls under advertisement. And cool you like the idea @Sardukhar. Going to be more careful next time with links here and I've just read the whole rule set again.

Thanks for pointing it out and just redacting the links. :)

Hi!

No problem, we didn't mean to violate any rules, we'll make sure to keep the discord links out of this forum, any interested musician could just PM me or @PsyoO for an invitation ;)

To keep everyone informed, the community is indeed growing and everything including the mod is coming together nicely, there is even already a working instance of the mod, right now, we're looking for some more nice music!

Any piece of music that has originally been created for the growl fm contest is allowed to be submitted, all the rights remain with the artists of course, the official release will be latest with phantom liberty going live!
this is looking sick, particularly like that my track was almost in sync with Johnny's guitar at 1:03 :cool:

Hello guys,
Here's the submission of my band Sacramentia, the song is called 'Cyber Ascension of Humankind'

Hope you all enjoy our music.

Top Bottom