Post launch suggestions and fixes

+
Do you think we will get a way to properly push our suggestions through to the dev team once the game is launched?
I'm thinking about stuff like: "This game element feels out of place/clunky so maybe it should be tweaked" or "I really feel the lack of this game element".
But most importantly stuff like: "This quest is bugged and although i completed it the way i wanted and the story aknowledges it, the quest log marks it as failed"
I'm talking about minor inconveniences that could be fixed/tweaked with a patch and not major changes to the gameplay.
Anyone knows if anything similar has been done for the witcher?

Do you think we will get a way to properly push our suggestions through to the dev team once the game is launched?
I'm thinking about stuff like: "This game element feels out of place/clunky so maybe it should be tweaked" or "I really feel the lack of this game element".

It is possible that some things like this might get patched if enough people are asking for a specific change, but this kind of feedback can be subjective. It would be bad form to change something that a few people are asking for while the majority of players enjoy it as is, so they have to be careful with this sort of thing.

But most importantly stuff like: "This quest is bugged and although i completed it the way i wanted and the story aknowledges it, the quest log marks it as failed"

This is what I would expect to actually get patched. I don't know how timely such patches would be, but bug fixes are generally the top priority for patches.

I'm talking about minor inconveniences that could be fixed/tweaked with a patch and not major changes to the gameplay.
Anyone knows if anything similar has been done for the witcher?
I am also curious about this.

It's probably beyond safe to assume that bug reports will be read and bugs will be hunted and fixed. As for adding/changing game elements/mechanics, it's hard to say, but it works in different titles.

Post Witcher 3 content included decent amount of cosmetics and few quests.

For in game fixes i remember them adding an alternate movement option that made Geralt turn a bit quicker. There were constant QOL changes to UI and potion icons iirc and it continued throughout till the release of Blood and Wine. Though one of the reason why i think that was the case was because Witcher 3 felt like they had to rush the release of the game and it was their way of trying to improve on many aspects.

For Cyberpunk i don't expect so many changes as i think this game will release in a better state and a lot of effort is already put it into it.

But if they go by the W3 philosophy then it won't be a surprise if they keep trying improving the game.

Judging how surprisingly quickly the devs seem to react to our opinions, I think theres a good chance they keep doing that post-launch too,

Hello CD Project Red,

congratulations on the gold status of Cyberpunk 2077. Will there also be a standalone disc released for the PS5 or do collectors have to put the broken PS4 version on the shelf?

Top Bottom