Post patch 1.07: I've had enough of this game!

+
They still haven't fixed the claywich merchant. Shows how much they care about making sure their achievements/trophies work. Never buying a CDPR game ever again. People can protect them all they want, but when you have a glitch that has been bothering a large majority and you don't fix it after two months, you don't deserve anyone's praise anymore.

I think its clear from this that CDPR should not be developing for consoles. They should really stick with PC development from now on.

The experience I've had with The Witcher has been nothing short of disappointing. Don't get me wrong the game itself is fantastic, but the experience I've had has been awful. To a point where I had to stop playing the game for 2 weeks because of the XP glitch stunting my game play. Not to mention freezing my PS4, stuttering gameplay, DLC issues, quest glitches.Considering this game was delayed numerous times, its very disappointing, based on the experience I've been having I'm doubtful I'll be buying Cyperpunk.

Granted CDPR are everything the gaming industry should aspire to be. They care about their customers. It's a shame they didn't care enough about polishing the game. If they gave the game a little more attention and care they wouldn't be in the heap of shit they are currently in. I hope this can be fixed.

There is a very annoying glitch with the main story line as I am sure you are aware of. The story "Get Junior" does not auto start as it shoud. This has caused me great frustration and I am sure many others as well. I love the game. It is all I have played for a month. This glitch is going to make me shelve the game unfortunately unless it is fixed in the next few days. I'm not sure if all consoles experience this glitch, I have a ps4. Instead of complaining, I want to give an easy solution. I hope you will not take this lightly, as I feel it is the best, fastest, and simplest way to fix the problem. If you just simply reprogram the mission from auto starting to having to activate it by hitting X to talk to Whoreson Juniors, the problem would be solved.

I sincerely hope you guys take this glitch seriously as you are on the verge of having the greatest open world RPG of all time but with this glitch not being fixed it will make it nothing but garbage as finishing the main quest is a very important part of the game to everyone. If it was a side mission it wouldn't be as annoying but everyone experiencing this glitch actually cannot finish the game.

Could anybody please start a poll regarding how many gamers are experiencing bugs, crashes or whatever obstacles to play the game afther patch 1.07 and those who are happy with this patch?? so this could give us some idea of the majority/minority issue

I guess I'll stop playing Witcher 3 also... Just after I finish it for the second time on death march.

I have failed only Novigrad gangs quest, I investigated almost every question mark, I did all the other quests, i completed the Gwent cards (in the fist play I missed a few).

Basically this is THE ONLY GAME I played a second time just after I finished. And the other game i played a second time is only Gothic 3. That's it. That's how much I like this game.

Of course I had my share of bugs and crashes (currently I didn't get 2 or 3 achievements that is should have gotten) but the game is so awesome in every aspect, and especially to the little details, that one can easily ignore a few minor problems.

BTW - for the guys that have no idea how software is made: there is no software (operating systems, applications and games) without bugs. some have more than others but all of them have. why don't you stop using windows? i'm sure you had your share of problems with it and i'm sure if you look of how many issues people have with it, you would be amazed.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this last patch was rushed out the door to try and please all the people whining on the forums about how the patch is taking too long.
If it was rushed because of the people then perhaps they shouldn't have released the patch notes so early. Also, perhaps they shouldn't have admitted the patch was in RC. If there was a fault , it's at their end because the forums were quite clam before that.
If you want to play a perfect or as close to it as you're going to get you might as well just shelve the game until it is not supported by CDPR
While they're at it they can also re-enable the developer console by default without needing a mod for it.

Last edited:
I've been unable to play since 1.04 on PC March 28th is when I sent in all the crash logs and i've yet to see the crash i've reported fixed in any patch notes will CDPR give me a refund because their game wont work I wonder?

Too Top it all off if i wanted to used DLC 14 I have top update to 1.07 ....I've been using 1.03 as it was at least more stable and less buggy then 1.04, 1.05 and 1.06 and having read the patch noted they have not fixed the red engine running out of memory when the CPU GPU and Ram isn't under load on PC.

Last edited:
Could anybody please start a poll regarding how many gamers are experiencing bugs, crashes or whatever obstacles to play the game afther patch 1.07 and those who are happy with this patch?? so this could give us some idea of the majority/minority issue

Exactly what I've been thinking, I'm also curious about this :)

Exactly what I've been thinking, I'm also curious about this :)

I think most of the people subscribe and write on forums when they are experiencing issues with a game, not when it's running flawlessly. So, I bet it would not be representative if the poll was posted on the forums. Sending it by email or through gaming services would be better I guess (Steam, GOG accounts, Xbox Live, PSN etc.) because it would reach almost all the players.

Last edited:
I quit too...
The game now run like shit on my xbox, a lot of bugs appeared with 1.07, not one word from the dev, nor the support...
I spent 150€ for this game, i was happy during 1 month (from 1.03 to 1.05), never been disapointed like that...
We don't know if it's a bug, a mistake or else... I tried to ask everywhere, never got a response...
Stop now, the game could have been my fav ever, but instead it became my biggest disapointment in gaming, and i game since 1983 (msx).
I'm in fact disgusted from gaming industry, their practice, their lie...
The most annoying is that i had a good product, which i was very happy with, and it had been butchered, we don't know why, how, and what was the purpose of downgrading a game which ran fine... in fact i'm pretty sure CDPR don't know either... That's why we had zero answer, they simply don't know what they've done, how they've made such a downgrade and even less how to fix it...
The lack of communication is for me a proof of that...
That was my last post, since 1 week i try to have answers, which never came, so writing on this forum is totally useless.
I'll come back to gaming for Fallout 4 release, but be sure that now, never buy again on day one, and also i'll never let a patch being installed before i've checked what it brings and what it breaks, and that's new to me.
For those who are not framerate sensitive, enjoy, if you can with all these quests bugs, it's a good game, but technicaly it was a good game, it's not anymore and i shouldn't have to wait for another fix, which could ruin the game even more...

Last edited:
Top Bottom