Post Patch 7.1 Meta

+
What do you guys think is happening with the meta right now? Do you think SK was nerfed appropriately?

Are there any statistics yet from Pro rank showing current WR for each faction?

Imo, few problems are still present.

Last edited:
Before this last nerf I was able to beat SK (I'd say 55% success, specially against those not using any purify), with NR faction which has some powerful strategies. I used a cintrian artificer against Tyrggvi, now that's not necessary anymore. There are good matchups and bad matchups, it's true that SK warriors have a lot of good matchups but I remember Harmony remained untouched for such a long time and they were the best in almost all matchups.

Hello, I can't create a thread atm so I post here : I do not know if it's due to patch 7.1 because I was not playing SK before, but I just ran onto a big issue : when applying gigascorpion decoction to my own blueboy, it does not trigger blueboy ability and does not damage the ennemy ( I just lost 2 golds cards and forfeited because of this + of course , no trigger of greatsword ) : I do not undertand why this combo fails.

Hello, I can't create a thread atm so I post here : I do not know if it's due to patch 7.1 because I was not playing SK before, but I just ran onto a big issue : when applying gigascorpion decoction to my own blueboy, it does not trigger blueboy ability and does not damage the ennemy ( I just lost 2 golds cards and forfeited because of this + of course , no trigger of greatsword ) : I do not undertand why this combo fails.
Blueboy has to survive to deal damage. You have to boost him to 7 first.

Top Bottom