Post upgrade PS4 unplayable, PS5 non-upgradable. I want my money back

+
OK that's it. I've had quite enough of this incompetence.

I brought the game when it originally came out but left off playing until the first patch came out to hopefully avoid a lot of the major issues. Started playing on my PS5 and put about 20 hours on it but eventually got fed up with the glitches, bugs and regular console crashes (at least one, sometimes 2 per evening) so thought I'd wait until the PS5 upgrade eventually happened

I've followed the upgrade instructions. The PS4 version running on my PS5 can no longer see it's save file, even though it exists in the PS4 Storage.

The PS5 version can't see any save files, but can import the PS4 version, but it results in a corrupted and unusable save file.

I decided to dust off my PS4 and install it on there to see if it could access the Cloud Save file (I decided to try the copy to cloud bit but stopped because it said there was already one there dated 6 months ago, and I don't want to corrupt that too!). I installed, was then forced to upgrade, and then found that the entire game is corrupt and won't even start.

This is first order incompetence. I can only assume from the number of bugs/crashes showing online that despite it taking months, CD Project Red dev had so much crud to fix in the game that they were once again rushed by management to get it delivered, resulting in the current and continued mess.

I've had it with this game. I've probably wasted as much time trying to get it to work as I ever did playing it.

I've raised a support ticket with CD Projekt Red and haven't even had an acknowledgement email back

Tell me where to post my disc to and give me my damn money back...

Last edited:
Top Bottom