Post Your Desktop

+
The Witcher 2_GOG.COM_triss_playboy_poster_7.jpg
From the Extras section of the Witcher 2 free downloadable content. Triss was actually appearing in the Playboy in Poland as a promotional photo shoot :)
!TeamTriss!
[Added spoiler tags due to NSFW content.]

Figured it was time to change things up a little.....

2021-08-13 (2).png

New background image, and a new Rainmeter system monitor widget. Moved the quicklaunch dock to a more suitable position. Using a combination of Rainmeter and Wallpaper Engine assets.

Figured it was time to change things up a little.....

View attachment 11244391

New background image, and a new Rainmeter system monitor widget. Moved the quicklaunch dock to a more suitable position. Using a combination of Rainmeter and Wallpaper Engine assets.
I thought it was a cool looking game UI for a minute pretty awesome.
Post automatically merged:

wallhaven-3951k6.jpg

wallhaven-y87pol.jpg

wallhaven-45opl7.jpg

one day I'll visit Florence to see this and many more IRL, for now, this will have to do!

View attachment 11244292
Taste!
Post automatically merged:

From the Extras section of the Witcher 2 free downloadable content. Triss was actually appearing in the Playboy in Poland as a promotional photo shoot :)
!TeamTriss!
[Added spoiler tags due to NSFW content.]
Ah, I'm also very Team Triss in TW2... and then Yennefer arrives strutting around like she owns the realms of the North :oops:

Last edited:
20210818211930_1.jpg

The game I play the most, by far, these days, and one of its treacherously beautiful fir and pine forests. I love forests like this in real life, and looking at it in the game is relaxing despite the dwarves and trolls lurking everywhere.

Top Bottom