Post Your Desktop

+
sergey-kolesov-mermaid-sharpen.jpg

This has been my desktop (and at times my phone wallpaper) since I found it on Reddit.
It's titled "Mermaid" by Sergey Kolesov and you can find his profiles on Patreon, Artstation and Instagram.

Thanks for reminding me. I need to buy that game!

You definitely should. It was one of the best thought out games and worlds I've played in the last years. It's a lot of reading, mind you – not everyone is into that (three friends of mine started playing it on my recommendation, but stopped because it was "more reading than playing" :( )

My desktop backgrounds are rather boring, but mostly I keep it that way to eliminate visual distractions.

I work remotely right now (do IT and software development), so my home gaming rig doubles as my work PC thanks to VPN. Since my backgrounds are boring (like Jack_7BP above), I'll just give you a screencap of my desktop with some of my work apps open. A lot of RDP sessions usually, and RDPs within RDPs, lol.

Reduced by 50% since my desktop is too big for attachments, and names have been censored to protect the innocent ;) ...

cipher_desktop_small.jpg

If you do happen to find something that should be censored, just start a private conversation instead of being "that guy" to call it out.

Top Bottom