Post Your Desktop!!

+
Post Your Desktop!!

Hopefully I can get this to work: Anyways, post a picture of your desktop if you dare/have the time!!!

nice pic not sure how to post desk topI have Moreen as mine so don't think they would show it ------------- those nice boobs of her out for all to see ;D

Jeffrolicious - nice choice of a picture ;)BTW, that's a nice clock you have there. Any links to where I can get it from?

Yeah Javed gets what he deserves :evil: Nice choice.@Red Dragon 1313 You just need to press the 'print' key of the upper keys of your keyboards. The "photo" is in your cache you can load it with the simple Paint program. Use free upload like http://imageshack.us/

You have to have a program called Yahoo Widgets. It's free, the clock itself can be found in the clock section.Thanks for the comments on the pic, had to be pretty quick on the "print screen" button to get that one, lol.

That's mine right now. I am trying to keep it clean (most of the time ;) )

I believe I have a few I can share:My desktop at work (once in a while, anyway)
Daring to bring light into places that prefer darkness:
The interwebs are busy right now, please stand by.......
Nice view of The Time Tunnel in action:
Witcher logo:
Screen capture from the intro video:
The lonely road
BTW, everything on http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Zayphod/old/?start=allis at 10 x 7 size, just right for wallpaper, so if you see something you like, please feel free to grab. Noted that thought they're 10 x 7 on photobucket,they're a snipped on the right hand side of the image, so the full image willbe in the link above.

Yay Zayphod, good to know someone who plays Syberia! ;D (Love that game!)This is mine at the moment...

Woohoo, fellow Opera user :p Am using an image on my desktop actually atm, but too lazy to take screenshot etc. :p Some other time :D

Okay, here are three pictures.My usual Desktop with transparency effects. This is how it looks like when I change between my 4 workspaces. Workspace 1: Games, Internet, chatting...; Workspace2: Music player; Workspace3: Multiuser chats on IRC,Jabber; Workspace4 is for GIMP only :p And here is my latest screenshot that shows songbird on my desktop. Klick the images to view them larger.Not quite creative but I am a MINI freak^^ I will post new desktops when I finished my new wallpaper :)

Top Bottom