Post Your Favourite 'Play' Card!

+
I transmuted Shupe so I could have him as the Play card. No regrets, particularly as I've been playing him quite a bit lately. Seeing him there makes the game feel nice and homely.

I do wish Casual mode wasn't under "Training", now, it but it sounded from a recent twig like they'll change that sometime.

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    941.8 KB · Views: 42
I first thought about using that one too, since it was one of my favorite Cards during Open Beta (play a Special Card from the opponents Graveyard) but that Card sadly always reminds me of the Premium animation downgrade with the mobile release. :sad:

Before the downgrade she had a glowing aura in her hand https://gwent.one/video/card/premium/142106.mp4
Yeah it's usually either Aglais or Iorveth for me. I feel like Schirru used to have more fire in the past, too.

Also me after playing a few Matches in the Current Jackpot, LP, SK Megascope , Sunset Wanderers Meta:giveup:.

I agree... I always defend Gwent on the Forum; I think it is a great game, with fantastic replayability. I play it every day and enjoy it very much. But this season has been so tiring - I mean, there are like 5-6 decks that you face all the time. Some players don't have the decency to make even the smallest alterations to the decks they play. It is understandable on the Ladder but in the Training mode?! How long do you have to 'train' hyperthin decks? Or mill? Or Relict/Koschey?

Top Bottom