Post your funniest glitches and bugs [Possible spoilers]

+
I will get this started with a couple of them.

First with this wonderful gem over here: https://giant.gfycat.com/ZigzagBowedCat.webm
Which reminded me of my first experience finally leaving V's apartment. The moment I walked downstairs, I could hear cars hitting on one of the side rails, smashing on them one by one and complaining about it.

And this made me giggle for a few seconds:
photomode_12122020_224838.png

V and Panam models merged/occupying same driver seat when driving thru tunnel if you reload autosave in Ghost Town mission. Some foreshadowing there :p

I got punched so hard by Rhino I got stuck in a wall; that was kind of funny though. ... and here I got a railing stuck on my bike for a small bit (sorry a rip from a video I recorded).

Untitled-1.jpg

A trash bag almost killed me during the Street Kid Tutorial.
It didn't happen the first time when I left the building, so I guess it was a bug...

Last edited:
Not really a glitch, just thought it was funny. I think this guy is having a Kabuki Twins experience but in triplet form.

download (19).jpg

Is it a bug? I would hope so but I'm not so sure it is....

That's the thing, some people have said it's been like that since forever, others say it started happening with 1.04 etc.

Nobody really know! We'll have to wait for an official response on that! Or mods ;)

I can't post a picture unfortunately, but most funny thing was this.

One of the story character was driving the car, I was looking at the road. While there was someone crossing the road, he ran over the him. (The person who crossing the road)

Driver was River. That makes it funnier because of his role/personality.

Top Bottom