Post your funniest glitches and bugs [Possible spoilers]

+
unknown.png

I guess I have a long way to go.

I don't have a video, but my bike spawned under a truck. The truck drove away and my bike popped up on top of the flat bed. I chased after my bike, but it was gone. I could do nothing but watch it get repossessed.

Culturally insensitive V and the floating 'nam.

I call your culturally insensitive V and raise you a racially insensitive V. In case it is hard to tell.. I'm a black man wearing a chinaman hat with gorilla arms - completely unintentional and damn don't I look like hot shit.

Gorilla Arms Street Kid.png

Guest 4509026

just saw this on YT:

haha, that's a bug with the quest. I got it too. I know it's with the quest because it broke down so bad for me later it was unplayable and I had to redo it and the same bug happened again at the exact same time. At a certian point while tailing the car you shift dimensions and travel through time. See my "Game of the Century" clip on the previous page to see what happened to me.

there is a wall at the "edge of the map" you can even jump over it but there's an invisible wall after that which player cannot pass... NPC don't seem to care

Last edited:
If I swap clothes rapidly in the item menu it ends up lagging and failing to load my clothes so I end up butt-naked even though I'm technically wearing clothes/armor

Great start! Can't even customize my character, all I see is a white blob. Any suggestions?
cyb2.jpg
cyb1.jpg
cyb3.jpg

Octuplets!! or if it's actually Bolero jacket nights at Dickys I may never know and there's a triplets asian ladies too in this pic. It is hilariously bad how this game generates NPCs , something needs to be done to fix the NPC variety and where they spawn because there are 4 more of the same bolero dude I encounter at the entrance of Dickys lol.
photomode_01012021_181344.png

Mine would be a video clip. Just a word of advice:
Be careful about where you call your vehicle. Specifically, don't do it outside of Dicky Twisters.

I wish I'd caught a video of it - but in one of the markets - a heavy fist fight with some tyger calws resulted in a bin doing a rap dance through the stalls indefinitely.

Top Bottom