Post your funniest glitches and bugs [Possible spoilers]

+
I am trying to recreate this scenario......After spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to fight my way out of the Ghost Town I finally managed to survive and collect all the goods. I summoned my car and stepped in front of it before it stopped......I caught a glimpse of my mangled body before I flatlined and had to start over......Needless to say I make sure to save my game much more frequently now.

Jackie and Del,
Parking in a lot.
Eff Cee Kaying
On the spot
photomode_04012021_140030.jpg

Think this outfit needs a little more work. Not quite there yet:

Edit: and this does not seem to be a one time thing. Thats how the rocker-vest looks at the moment.

Also had some problems with the quest-objective in this situation:

Imagine my surprise driving down a street and seeing Rogue just floating there a few feet in the air. I expect to see random NPC's doing random things but it was a shock to see one and think "Wait... I know her!"
photomode_27122020_140410.png

BTW: I play on PC.

I should pay half the price if I get half the car. Honestly, this bug is super common. I notice that whenever I call my vehicle, its actually driving to me while sunk into the earth. And when it gets to me and stops, it bounces up to the surface. My Kusanagi bike bounces so much it can turn 180 degrees while doing it.
halftheprice.jpg

I think someone invented cloning in Night City. That must be it. That handcrafted quality!
double.jpgdouble 2.jpgtriple.jpg

One of the more jarring bugs: The lapels of Kerrys nightrobe were living a life of their own, as if floating on an invisible cloud of fart. I wish I could've captured a video since it was quite funny. But since the Kerry scenes were quite nice otherwise, this was unfortunately immersionbreaking. Anyway, the physics were messed up.
lapels.jpg

Cars flying in / dropping from the sky: if you managed to buy a dozen or so different cars or more, call them in quick succession and see what happens! Hilarious. I got all of them and after a while they were catapulting themselves over buildings or falling from the sky! I tried to take out some bad guys that way but no luck so far!

Don't have a picture of it, but, when I was in the basement of the Wraith building to rescue Saul on a Panam quest, i accidentally called my car ....

... and the car came crashing through the building, killed a few Wraiths on the way (I was playing stealth with no kills), and landed in the basement.

I have not tried to replicate this anywhere else, but, I keep forgetting, and it might be funny if calling car on top of building or other basement areas had similar effect.

There are some pretty amazing call car glitches, but unfortunately I can't find the ones Im thinking about anymore... There was one glitch where the called car basically FLEW in horizontally at mach 1 and caused massive destruction before landing 100 meters or so away in the other direction... I wish I could find the clip of that. Meanwhile, there is this

Top Bottom