Post your games collection

+
Post your games collection

Well, these kinds of posts always give some idea of what people like to play so post any games you own if you have the time and inclination. Also, point out if it's a special edition, or something. No pirates please.Alphabetical order:Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings (original box, I think)Arcanum (boring DVD case :p)Baldur's Gate + Tales of the Sword Coast exp. (both in same box -edition)Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn + Throne of Bhaal exp. (same as above)Blizzard The Legend (box contains Starcraft + Brood Wars exp., Diablo & Warcraft II: Battle.net edition)Fallout Collection (Fallout, Fallout II & Brotherhood of Steel... DVD case)Icewind Dale: The Ultimate Collection (IWD + Heart of Winter exp., IWDII in same box + other goodies)Neverwinter Nights (Platinum Edition box)Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker (in a box)Neverwinter Nights II (DVD case)Neverwinter Nights II: Mask Of The Betrayer exp. (DVD case)Neverwinter Nights II: Storm of Zehir exp. (DVD case)Outwars (original box, I think)Planescape: Torment (original box)The Temple of Elemental Evil (original box)The Witcher: (Enhanced Edition box)edit: added Outwars

Let's see... in no particular order:pC games:Joint Task ForceVampire the Masquerade: BloodlinesRainbow Six Vegas 2OblivionSpellforce 2 Shadow WarsSplinter CellThe Settlers: Heritage of KingsFallout TacticsDawn of WarDungeon Seige 2Age of Empires 3MajestyRainbow Six 3 Athena SwordRainbow Six 3 Raven ShieldFEARNeverwinter Nights 2 and MOTBThe Witcher (enhanced)Hellgate: LondonHitman: Blood MoneyHitman 2: Silent AssassinHitman: Codename 47Max PayneMax Payne 2DiabloDiablo 2StrongholdStronghold 2Stronghold LegendsThief: Deadly ShadowsWorld in ConflictI love all of these. Probably why it takes me so long to get through a game; I can never play just one and it depends on my mood. Oh yea, PS2 games: Indigo Prophecy, Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights, and all the various Guitar Hero and Rock Band stuff.

Whisperwind said:
does free to play mmo count? :)as for cds... this might take a while... One sad thing - it's easyer to get a russian game. 6 years ago, when my wanting to play was on it's top, ONLY games you could play were in russian :) and most I can't transalte :D Though there are:Barbie (don't laugh... :D It was interesting, nails, hair... well... >_> )
I believe you. A couple of months ago I got hooked on miss bimbo.

ok...Alien Vs Predator 1 and 2Atari Arcade CollectionAvatar The Last Air BenderBaldur's Gate collectionBlack and White 1 and 2Call of Duty 1 and 2Conan the Barbarian (the original)Dawn of War Platinum collectionDoom Collector's packDragonshardDreamfallDune (the original)Dune 2000Elder Scrolls MorrowindFinal Fantasy 8Half-Life 1 Platinum collectionHalf-Life 2Halo Combat EvolvedHarry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanIce Wind Dale collectionJade EmpireLaura Bow-The Curse of the SphinxLEGO Star Wars 1 and 2Mech Warrior CompilationMyst (three different versions)Mysterious Journey SchismNeverwinter Nights Diamond collectionPrince of Persia 1,2, and 3Quake 3 and 4Resident Evil 4RivenSid Meier's Pirates!Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2Star Wars Jedi AcademyStar Trek Deep Space Nine Dominion WarsStar Wars Dark Night 1 and 2Star Wars Rogue SquadronStar Wars Empire at WarStar Trek DS9 FallenStar Wars Republic CommandoSyberia 1 and 2The Witcher EE (of course)The Bard's TaleTomb Raider AnniversaryTomb Raider Angel of DarknessTomb Raider Gold PackTribes VengeanceTRON (the original)XMEN3Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2 plus expansionsZORK (Adventure!)Of course, some of these were intended for the "under 10" crowd. ;)

Heh, seriously? You seriously want me to? I'm going to go ahead and list them roughly in the order they appear when browsing my program files, since I'm far too lazy to alphabetize the actual names. That means they're mostly in alphabetic order by developer. Some at the end are unsorted because, well, I'm just lazy and added them as I thought of them. The only special edition of note is World in Conflict because it comes with a real piece of the Berlin Wall! ;DDeath to SpiesBioshockEmpires: Dawn of the Modern WorldStar Trek Armada and Star Trek Armada IIRollercoaster Tycoon (1, 2, and 3)The Elder Scrolls (Arena, Morrowind, and Oblivion, with expansions; and at last count I'm up to 114 mods for Oblivion)Jade EmpireMass EffectShattered SteelTomb Raider (1, 2, 3, Last Revelation, Chronicles, Legend, and Anniversary)Deus ExCommand & Conquer (all of them, most of them twice, and at one point I had four copies of Red Alert)Battle for Middle-Earth (1 and 2)Civilization (all of them)Sherlock Holmes: The AwakenedThe Longest JourneyDreamfallPsychonautsSacred 2 GoldFallout (1 and 2)Guild Wars (plus Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North)DarwiniaDefconUplinkLego Racers (1 and 2)Black & White (1 and 2)Grim FandangoThe Sims (plus, er, all the expansions up to Unleashed)The Sims 2 (all expansions up to Bon Voyage [I think])Age of Empires (all of them)Age of MythologyRise of NationsRise of LegendsEuropa Universalis (2 and 3)Hears of Iron IIParaWorldEarth 21x0 (2150 and 2160)Homeworld (1 and 2)Empire Earth (1 and 2)World in ConflictStar Trek: Starfleet Command (1, 2, and 3)StarcraftGalactic Civilizations IISins of a Solar EmpireHalf-Life (and all expansions)Half-Life 2 (plus all episodes to date)PortalTeam Fortress (1 and 2)Culpa InnataO.R.B.Rome: Total WarMedieval: Total War (1 and 2)The WitcherCompany of Heroes (plus Opposing Fronts)Supreme Commander (plus Forged Alliance)Children of the NileBeyond Good & EvilMyst (all of them)Prince of Persia (1 and 2, and the Sands of Time trilogy)System Shock (1 and 2)Ceasar (2 and 3)PharaohShattered SteelFatal Racing (or Whiplash, as the US release called it)Norse by NorsewestStar Control 2Thief (1 and 2)Dune 2 (and Dune 2000, and Emperor: Battle for Dune)AlbionCosmology of KyotoKGBOh, and an assload of DOS games and such (I mentioned most of my favourites above, but there's at least fifty others). I couldn't be bothered sorting through them all. You'll just have to sit there and imagine what I own. I don't have all the discs and boxes with me because I left a lot of them at home (I'm at university right now, too much trouble to haul back and forth).Not bad for a 17 year old, eh? ;)

Mentioning the important onesThe Witcher (surprise^^)GothicI-III (incl. Night of the Raven)Age of Empires I+II (incl. II Addon)Battle for Middlearth I+II (inlc II Addon)Tomb Raider LegendTomb Raider AnniversairyTomb Raider 4Call of Duty 1+2 (incl. united offensive)Warcraft III (+the frozen throne, but I don't like it^^)Diablo II + LODUT2004GTA IIIGTA Vice CityGTA San AndreasBattlefield 1942Monkey Island I-IIIThe most important ones. I own much more games but most of them are not worth mentioning here.

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition)The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (+ Shivering Isles)Civilization 4: Beyond the SwordSid Meier's Alpha CentauriDiablo II (+Lord of Destruction)Sacrifice (mayhap the only game I definitely like even more than I like The Witcher, by the way)Heroes of Might and Magic IV (+ The expansions)Heroes of Might and Magic V (+ The expansions)Dark Messiah of Might and MagicOverlord (+ Raising Hell)Grand Theft Auto: Vice CityGrand Theft Auto: San AndreasFable - The Lost ChaptersThe Witcher Enhanced Edition

Wow .. I 'followed' an interesting new poster on the "Welcome Thread" HERE, and .. okay, here goes ..

I am only gonna post the games bought inside 2008 ( by me and my brother, i have not play all of them )Gothic universeAscaron's collection 2 ( with Dark star one, Sacred Underworld , Port Royal )Supreme Ruler 2Europa Universalis 3 - Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis 3 - In NomineGalactic Civilizations 2 Football Manager 2008Europa Universalis - RomeSparta -somethingCompany of heroes Bioshock Mass Effect A couple of shooters i have never played A couple of sports ( Tennis & Cycling ) i have never played eitherA fishing game (!!!) -something with "storm Alaska "

Ok.I'm a freeryder or whatever do you like me to call. :pI have played manny games over the years.But some games I wanted to have them genuine for different reasons.The list is short but for me it Rocks :D1.Baldur's gate 2 S.O.A.(because I can't play it as I wish otherwise)2.icewind Dale(because I like it}3.Legacy of Kain series(it was and it is awesome!)4.GTA San Andreas(for my kid)5.Return to Castle Wolfenstein(in my opinion this IS the shooter and only Far Cry can get near of it).6.The Witcher Enhanced Edition(for many reasons): a) The Witcher is to blame for making me learn so many hours how to work with Photoshop. b)This is the community where I like to stay. c)It was made by CDPR (who heard about them before?) d)I know that if I buy The Game I will not be disappointed . e)I think that The Witcher is the best R.P.G. game(from my eastern point of vieew). f) For other reasons( I will not tell you those ones :p).Also I have many original games from a magazine that I buy it every month.For Whisperwind :I can send you Siberya II for free, just PM me( I got it from that magazine).

Unfortunately, I don't possess all of these games anymore (loaned to friends who promptly lost the CD - those will be listed with an astrisk), but here's the list:The Dig * (loved this game - too bad they won't release it in a Windows version)Star Trek - A Final Unity *7th Guest * (didn't like this one too much)Freelancer *Bridge Commander (finished)Morrowind (finished)Flight Simulator 4, 5, 2004, Flight Simulator XOblivionSilent Hunter 4Syberia (currently just starting I and also have II for later!)Auren Trainz 2006Microsoft Train SimulatorThe Witcher (now using EE)Not as big of a collection as other people have, but this certainly keeps me busy.

Here's what I can remember from my collection, I don't have all my boxes on a shelf or anything. They're in storage.Neverwinter Nights 2: GoldThe Witcher (patched to EE)Crysis (meh, good graphics but kind of a disappointment)OverlordUnreal Tournament 3World of WarcraftWarhammer OnlineFallout 1,2,3Diablo 1, 2 + expacOblivion + Shivering IslesSpace Siege - (meh, not much to say here... unimpressive graphics, weak story, repetitive gameplay)Dead Space - (good game despite a sloppy port to PC)Mass EffectVampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesHalf-Life 2---That's about all I can remember, though I do miss my NWN 1 Diamond disc.

I gave up counting long ago, as I'am filling up my second cupboard, much to the digust of my wife, as I only buy, never ever sell them, so in 35 years of collecting, you can imagine, how many that can be, when your a gaming nut.

I'm at around 750 games for all platforms, so I don't even dare posting, or I'll be here all day ;)Gave up trying to use Gamespot for the collection since the layout changes. Now that is all in one page, it takes forever to make one single alteration, since the browser stops responding. :mad: But the list (not updated) is here.

Here's mine - somewhere around 575, plus a few that I've either forgotten or that GS doesn't have in its database:http://www.gamespot.com/users/brandyinindiana/games_table?mode=own

Whisperwind said:
Stolen: Ograblenia veka (no idea what that means, and because of russian - I can't even pass first lvl :D )GTA IV
Sorry for such a late answer (2 month :D) but... :)I would translate "Ograblenie veka" as "Robbery of the century" :)And... GTA IV on console? :eek: I just bought my PC version, and still I'm lucky to buy it here :teeth:

Mine are just:Myst 10th Anniversary Edition (Myst + Riven + Exile)Myst III ExileMyst IV - english versionMyst IV - czech versionMyst VMyst V Collectors EditionUru - Ages Beyond MystUru - ABM Collectors EditionMyst Uru Complete ChroniclesSyberia 1Syberia 2WITCHER ENHANCED EDITION ;DI am not a big gamer, but if I love the game, I need to have the original ;D

Ok i'l type all whats i can remember,but i dont think i'l have very big collection. Witcher. :)Postal 2 :teeth: Far Cry 1 Gothic 3 Dark Messiah Half-Life 2 Half-Life 1:Source Counter-Strike:Source Lost Planet Prince of Persia The two thrones. Fahrenheit. Matrix Path of Neo Kane and Lynch Assassin Creed Rainbow six 2 SWKOTOR 1,2 Team Fortress 2 Alone in the Dark Alien vs Predator Alien vs Predator 2 Hitman 1,2,3,4 The Elder Scrolls:Oblivion. Half-Life 2:DeathmatchXenus 1 Xenus 2Fallout 3 Fallout 2Well its not all of my games i just cant remember all of them. ???

Top Bottom