Post your games collection

+
Offhand, games I have.PC:The Witcher [Enhanced Edition]Crysis [Special Edition]Civilization III (for old computer)PS3:Disgaea 3: Absence of JusticeResistance: Fall of ManUncharted: Drakes FortuneLittleBigPlanetNinja Gaiden SigmaAssassin's CreedMetal Gear Solid IVSpiderman 3GTA IVRock Band 1PS3 - PSN:Wipeout HDGran Turismo 5: PrologueSuper Stardust HDflOwPainSeveral others360:Fallout IIITES IV: Oblivion [Special Edition, non GOTY)Eternal SonataLost OdysseyOverlord (Disk won't work though)Ninety Nine NightsPS2:.hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine.hack//GU Vol 1Arc the LadAtelier Iris: Eternal manaDBZ Budokai 3Disgaea: Hour of DarknessDisgaea 2; Cursed MemoriesDrakengardFatal Frame IIFFXFFX-2FFXIIGrowlanser Boxset (Growlanser III, and IV, with extra stuff)Kingdom Hearts IILa Pucelle TacticsLord of the Rings: The Third AgeMakai KingdomPhantom BraveRadiata StoriesStar Ocean III: Till the End of TimeSuikoden IVSuikoden VWild Arms 3PS1:FF VIIFF VIIITwisted Metal IIIPSP:Disgaea: Afternoon of Darknes (Hour of Darkness port)Dynasty Warriors Vol 1Legend of heros: Tears of Vermillion (horrible translations)DS:New Super Mario Bros.Pokemon DiamondElite Beat AgentsFF IIIMost of the games I have, I haven't finished -_-Anyhow, that is the ones I see/remember. I'm sure I'm missing several games from the list >_>

PCThe Witcher Enhanced EditionBattlefield 1942Icy Tower 1.3Age of Empires III + The Warchiefs + The Asian DynastiesPES 6Worms 4And a lot of games from magazines.DSMetroid Prime Hunters demoSuper Mario 64 DSBurnout Legends

Top Bottom