Post your mod suggestions here! (google doc for modders)

+
Could you clarify on the purpose of this?

Someone can already post their mod requests in this subforum, or over at a site like Nexus where the modders hang out.

Is this list something that you're planning to work on, as a modder?

Could you clarify on the purpose of this?

Someone can already post their mod requests in this subforum, or over at a site like Nexus where the modders hang out.

Is this list something that you're planning to work on, as a modder?
Exactly, this is a list for things I'd like to work on, but I wanted to make it kind of open-source so that other people could suggest things and also take ideas from the list, as I might not have the time to complete all of them. I'm planning to link it to a spreadsheet where you can clearly see which ones have been completed (with links to the actual mods themselves), which ones are being worked on and which ones are planned for in the future.

I added Dwarven Dice Poker and +1 on "Good Ol' Alchemy", as the alchemy in Witcher 3 my only real complaint. Really cool that your working on this stuff. I am also very excited to a see a mod with alot of my favorite monsters to return in W3! But honestly, there is a ton of cool stuff listed in the document, might try everything you make lol I am not tech savvy, so I'll be hitting you up again when you start completing some of these mods which I am highly anticipating until they are addressed by CDPR haha! Thank you for this!

Post-end content! Of course, not everything can be done, but here is a list with some suggestions

• Bring back all main characters to the world! (Dandelions Tavern or maybe Kaer Morhen)
  • Have some romance options with Yen/Triss
  • Play gwent (Zoltan, Roche or Dandelion), drink (as it was shown on the 10th april trailer) with Eskel or Lambert, ride horses.
  • Take witcher contracts with Ciri following you and telling some stories (stories can be repeated)
  • Random quest generator (no need for voice acting) (example, deliver 10 plants/materials to a merchant in Novigrad, kill 25 wolves etc.
  • Random gwent tournaments
  • Random horse racing
  • Meeting witchers on the trail
  • Common hunting with friends
  • Listen to singing Priscilla at Dandelions Tavern
  • Maybe some repeating witcher contracts
  • More 35+ level quests and monsters

Maybe I'm just stating the obvious, but there's a humongous list already available, with "mod of the month" and top dl categories -- Nexus Skyrim, (or Lovers Labs -- adult 18+).

you can review the myriad categories and parse out some obvious and popular trends. Ironically, CDPR seems to have done just that, some of the top mods have been implemented in W3 vanilla. Though there is still a vast divide between a modded skyrim and a vanilla W3.

edit, also, check out G.E.M.S for skyrim, and STEPS, the best mods usually find there way there, in time.

Last edited:
Just wondering if there was any word on the ability to get these mods rolling or whatnot and if there was anything new to update. Thanks!

-Zero

Just wondering if there was any word on the ability to get these mods rolling or whatnot and if there was anything new to update. Thanks!

-Zero
I just got back from Spain and I'm intalling 1.07. As of yet, there have been no changes (except for the updates in the doc itself) because for 99% of these mods we need the modkit or an override folder. There is hope though, thanks to this post http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...modding-related-changes?p=1849250#post1849250 : rootstrat found something in the user.settings file that sounds very promising!

Top Bottom