Posting a long list or singular subjects on this forum? What would you prefer?

+
Posting a long list or singular subjects on this forum? What would you prefer?

Hello fellow forum members! I am fairly new to this forum so please have some patience with me. I joined this forum for a reason, and put many hours into a list that may have some good feedback and ideas for the coming Witcher game. My intention was to send it off to CDPR. Did exactly that, and they advised me to go to this forum instead. So I signed up. Now that I am here though, I have no idea how I should do this. Shall I post a "long" list or divide it into smaller individual subjects? What do you say? :rolleyes: And yeah, obviously I posted this to see how it all works out and what interest it sparks. Thank you for your time!

Post it as you wish (I think this is the topic for your ideas), but if you want to make it 'readable' for others, you should make it short enought or highligh main ideas.
You can use spoilers to make it shorter.

Main describtion...
longer precize describtion
If that is just long list with dozens of ideas, you have no choice.

Hahaha, you might want to do singular topics. As mature as we are, we tend to digress from the original post sometimes.

Thanks! Really, thank you for actually showing interest! I had no idea of the wish list, though I am afraid all my input would get lost in there, digressing or no. My wishes certainly aren't the...last...wish to be posted. ;)

Top Bottom