Posting Arena Score

+
Posting Arena Score

I had reached the score of about 447000 in the arena and when I tried to upload . . . DAMN !

it says:
connection error / game assets have been modified, your score total

but why ?
I haven't changed any file and have not used any mod !
anyone knows where did I got wrong ?
thanks in advance

Oh man, that sucks. It's happened to me as well sometimes though I just continued to spam upload until it eventually worked. Once I've connected my game to my account, it's been smooth sailing. For the most part. Occasional delay or something like that has popped up but otherwise, it's worked like a charm.

I couldn't say specifically what to do to fix your current predicament. Once you've connected your accounts it should work without a hitch. Sorry mate, I'm clueless :( Hopefully a kind soul will come along and sort everything out!

FoggyFishburne said:
I just continued to spam upload until it eventually worked.

You mean by keep pressing the upload button, it'll eventually work and post the score ?

It just takes to long to do it. Playing on Easy and waste whole day just to get better score isn't skill. It just how many coffee's you can drink before you fall asleep.

Don't waste your time on it. You can finish entire game in the time it takes you to get 1.000.000 score.

Well upload button is kinda broken usually,i had same problem before many times and the upload only worked 3 out of 10 times or so but i don't expect it to get fixed anytime soon.

Hmmm...are you guys running the updated patch? I don't doubt that you are, but I neglected installing it for a while and after doing so managed to post this embarrassing score flawlessly in a test run. Maybe I'll get around to giving arean a proper go so I can display something more manly so I don't feel like this:

BlackLeopard said:
You mean by keep pressing the upload button, it'll eventually work and post the score ?
BlackLeopard said:
You got a pretty nice score FoggyFishburne !
I could learn a thing or two from you.
Yup, sometimes brute force is the solution ^^

Yeah tnx, took me a couple of hours to get that score. I suspect I'll have to fire TW2 up again and give it another shot soon. I've been challenged by a couple of people and I'm not going down without a fight ;P

Ah ha! So that's what you mean. "Score posted successfully" my sweet firm behind! Ah well, at least now I know the true power of Magic + Sword tree vs Sword + Alchemy.

I would be forever grateful if they can save the rank and score along with Steam. There's no reason why we should have it on two separate leather-boards.

Leather-boards, hrm? Well, in any case, not everyone uses Steam so for those who don’t you’d have to have a separate leaderboard anyway.

BlackLeopard said:
I had reached the score of about 447000 in the arena and when I tried to upload . . . DAMN !it says:connection error / game assets have been modified, your score totalbut why ?I haven't changed any file and have not used any mod !anyone knows where did I got wrong ?thanks in advance
I have the same problem as you. I can't post any arena score.
But my error message is not the same.
When I click on the 'send your score' button, it says:
Connection error. Your score isn't put online. Please try again later.

Is there something special to do to manage to post my score (apart from the fact that I have to be connected to the Internet when I play)?

OK, so the problem is solved now.
I did what is written here.
So I registered a second time with a new password coz the previous one wasn't accepted.

Top Bottom