Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem: I cannot collect the water hag bounty because the water hag killed the grave digger as i ran from her through town. Now the grave diggers body just floats in his spot and hovers and i cannot interact with him.
Platform: Ps4
Occurrence: All the time. I cannot get the trophy because the grave digger is floating/dead

When does it occur?
Constant

Platform?
PS4

Bug/ glitch/ problem?

When crafting runes or glyphs my inventory says I have no runes or glyphs when in reality I have dozens of different runes and glyphs available for crafting.

PS4 1.04
The child-with-bow animation bug where an extra bow is permanently added half submerged in the game world has been there since release. But recently it has taken a more sinister incarnation.
[video]https://youtu.be/RDs5SECeJEY[/video]

And I've been finding a lot of things inside of things. Some examples:

I could post dozens more, horses within horses, boats within boats... but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 32
Door glitch ps4: During the quest Lilac and Gooseberries after talking to Commander Garrison and leaving the door glitches. The door rapidly opens and close causing the door and Geralt to glitch. I think it occurred after patch 1.03.

Hi, I've got a problem with a contract in Velen: "Missing soldiers". I went to Oreton and I read the notice board, but the game did not mark the mission in "contracts", so I can't do it. Is this a bug?

Hi, I've got a problem with a contract in Velen: "Missing soldiers". I went to Oreton and I read the notice board, but the game did not mark the mission in "contracts", so I can't do it. Is this a bug?

There's a Nilfgaardian commander in Oreton you can get the contract from as well, so try talk talking to him and see if you can get it that way as a fix.

Speed glitch

I'm on PS4, digital version.
The glitch (or bug) can be defined as Geralt goes insanely fast while the npc s and the surrounding world is normal.

You may check the video in the link https://youtu.be/eNxgsDl9LfA .

This firstly happened during the side quest "hazardous goods" while the game version was 1.01. (I'm on the 1.04 version now, still continues) it still happens sometimes randomly during Combat, and definitely happens when aiming crossbow, bombs, or just after a slow motion animation. Save and reload temporarily fixes the problem, but it happens again under those circumstances.

Kills the experience during fights, please fix. Thanks.

Hi I have had this problem since the last patch I believe. Everytime I use my sword on my horse, manually aim my crossbow or bombs or do anything that engages the slow motion mode I get stuck in slow motion afterwards. The only way to get out of it is for me to save, and then load my save then it will go back to normal. This is very dissapointing because fighting on horseback was one of my favourite things to do.

I'm on ps4

Heres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIlmMWEKvtU

Last edited:
Hello. Ps4, location kaer trolde, in russian version the dialogue is empty, the photo is here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 36
'A Person in Distress ' North of Hanged Man's tree .
I killed all bandits but no key in loot, I can't open the cage.
I started it again ( 6 times) but same problem and I can't reload,
and I don't want restart again the game because I'm far in the game.

Thanks for your help!

Please fix the frame drop and freezes in skellige in parts like the elverum lighthouse and the cave of dreams

-Lizard, Bull and Jade Figurines from the quest "Of Dairy and Darkness" are still tagged as "Quest Items" even after clearing the mission.

-Person in Distress on North of Hanged Man's tree, I kill all bandits and the key missing!!!

Hey all. So i bought the game a few weeks back and updated the game to 1.04 on PS4. Now that i've started the game i immediately ran into a bug in the combat tutorial mission. I just can't cast my signs. My controller is fine and the R2 key works with other games. So i decided to skip the tutorial just to bypass the bug. So on the next mission after the tutorial i'm still experiencing the same bug. The game just won't let me cast any sign. It does not give me any error or message. I've tried all the possible solutions i could find on the internet like starting a new game, reloading a previous save, deleted the game then installed it again but the bug is still there. Another fix for this bug was to throw a Dimeritium Bomb at the feet but the problem is that I've just started the game and i don't have the bomb or the recipe. This is really frustrating and i don't know if there is a proper fix for this bug.

Dynamic weather broken bug – PS4 1.04

Hi guys, don't know if anyone else is experience the same infuriating bug but here goes ... The weather system seems to have lost it's dynamic nature, in my game at least. It's either extremely misty or sunny with clouds, regardless of where I travel in the world and how many times I reload ... Quitting and restarting the game doesn't help, neither does meditating ...

It seems to have started after visiting Urialla harbour for the first time, the weather when I arrived at the island just happened to be extremely misty, no thunder and lightning – no storm ...

Tried loading my saves again last night and no matter where I travelled or how long I meditated in-game, the results were the same ... constant clear weather, I doubt there are seasons in the game so what gives?

See below for screenshots showcasing the problem:

Is anyone else having the same problem? If so, is this going to be fixed in the next update, because It's really ruining the atmosphere of an otherwise amazing game ...

Thanks.

Attachments

• The Skellige Isles.jpg
    The Skellige Isles.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 44
  • The Skellige Isles_1.jpg
    The Skellige Isles_1.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
PLEASE FIX! Meditation Bug.

I'm unable to meditate after i ran away from a high level mission encouter, and now the game thinks I'm in combat so I can't mediate, can do everything else fine except replenishing my bombs and such, so untill this is fixed I won't play.. Some missions want you to be somewhere at midnight and I can't stand the wait. (PS4)​

Unable to buy Decoy Gwent Card in White Orchard after Elsa disappeared, local merchant (saved from griffin) doesn't have it. PS4 version. Thanks for fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom