Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked for a basement first here. When I didn't find any, I tried to search for a cave or something beneath this location. That's when i saw that even when I'm far, far below the quest location, the arrow still points down. Even after finding what seemed to be the lowest area on the map. So, sunken through the floor might have been an understatement.

Hi
I'm on PS4. I think I have a bug with the contract quest in Oreton.
I picked up and read the quest on the notice board (about some missing soldiers) but it doesn't appear in my quest log and I can't talk to the NPC so I can't complete it. Will it be fixed in the upcoming patch ?
In any case, thank you for this great game

Last edited:
Platform: PS4. Digital copy on p1.01 (Z3)

Issue:
Quest : Get Junior , Magic Lamp

When does it occur: In quest detail i do quest complete line but after main quest complete but quest have red cross

Quest : Get Junior

Befor get in Whoreson Junior in quest line is complete but after kill guard and get in quest detail it show red cress it have same quest Magic Lamp Quest too

Quest : Magic Lamp
(problem same to Get Junior)

Befor play puzzle quest complete after complete puzzle quest have red cress too.

Attachments

• GJ1.jpg
    GJ1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 40
  • GJ2.jpg
    GJ2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 43
  • GJ3.jpg
    GJ3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 78
  • ML.jpg
    ML.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 45
Slow-motion Horse Combat Bug

Platform: PS4
Location: Velen, Boatmaker's Hut (though likely occurs everywhere)
Problem: The slow motion enabled during swinging your sword remains active for Gerelt (and only Gerelt) after dismounting or being bucked off. Got me killed more than once. Only occurs if slow motion is currently active during the dismount period.
Repeat-ability: Has happened ~4 times, all the same location (haven't bothered trying anywhere else). It keeps getting me killed, so I'm stuck in the same spot, though it's only clearing the nearby ghouls' nest so it isn't anything game breaking. It hasn't been an issue up to this point and likely won't be in the future.

Ive got a bug from the ques "Final problems" the side quest from it from Avalach'e i get transported to a blizzard type planet and since then my camera veiw is close up so pretty much stuck in a cutscene camera view and im unable to run anywhere witch is the annoying part cause i cant do quest and want to finish this amazing game!( Hope bug is fixed soon) . i tried going back before the quest re did it and same problem.

Hi CDprojectTechTeam

would like to help improve the game...

1. A detailed description of what your problem is (what happens, where it occurs in the game, the more details the better) along with screenshots or video of the problem if possible.

the first time i talk to the merchant on that same spot was okay [saw the merchant icon and all]... had no issue [headed down after the talk bout the miner DLC contract ] .
this event happen just after i reloaded the game, thinking i already bought the items i wanted so i want to get back the crowns i spent and just reload the game.

after that i talk to the merchant on the same spot and the merchant keep me on a loop dialogue [i forgot to show it ]. merchant ddnt show any icon on the mini map and show two different merchant every time i leave the dialogue scene.
i think he shows up after sun down...
[video]https://youtu.be/tBWJmiMpdP8[/video]

2. The platform the is game on (, Playstation 4)

3. How often it occurs: it occurs after the time i reloaded ... just after i bought the items ... even i loaded a previous save game file and travel back to the same spot... it wont go away

harmless stuff really just want to call it out...

hope it helps^_^ love the game

Last edited:
PS4
QUEST: the apiary phantom
BUG: the dwarf doesnt open the basement door. He even appear on site. Going back to his house and talk to him is not helpfull either. I went to the dwarf house first, not the construction site.

I reload the save, before start the quest and have the same problem. meditate does not help, do other things and go back have no effect.

PS4
QUEST: Berengar's Blade
BUG: Quest will not activate during or after QUEST Ugly Baby or after game completion.

The dialogue option will not appear with Vesimir once I get the notes from the chest.

BUG; sign casting '' cannot do that now''
Mission; Final preparations
PS4

trying to finish some side quests and witcher contracts , but every time I'm in or out of combat I cannot cast any signs in the game , I get the error message ''cannot do that now''
[video]https://youtu.be/ESFbrjZmccA[/video]
GOT An even better view with the second video
[video]https://youtu.be/V88MDwhFXxY[/video]

Last edited:
PATCH 1.04v installed

Stuttering is almost fixed. The panning camera now is smooth, very nice.
But the animation of the horse at walking speed (not throttling nor galloping) still produces freezing of the image at every 1 second proximately.

I quote what i said days ago, to illustrate what I mean:

When does it occur?
Every time you ride your horse and walk slowly or trotting (not galloping)

Platform?
PS4 also related from PC that I know.

Bug/ glitch/ problem?

It produces stuttering. Every 1 second while you're riding your horse at walking speed, the screen freezes.

Examples?

From v1.00 to v1.03 I've noticed this very very very very very uncomfortable issue. It really kills my gaming experience because I love to go slowly through cities and villages, watching the beautiful landscape.

I think The panning camera now is very nice, but the stuttering while ridding "Rouch" is killing my ingame experience.
(

Last edited:
The first time i boot the game an chose resume, i hear a sound during the loading screen, like the wind blowing, or waves.

It happens during this first loading screen, then it goes away until the next time i turn on the console.

http://i.imgur.com/bs9RPY6.jpg

I started a thread with this as well, but I figured I would throw it here as well, since this seems to be the official place for it.

So, as everyone knows, the new patch (1.04) dropped today for the PS4. I was pretty excited about this, because I was having the issue where Roche just wouldn't show up on the bridge during the main quest Get Junior. After installing the patch, Roche still wouldn't show up, so I decided to do an entire reinstall of the game itself (I bought digital, so this took a considerable amount of time). I fired the game up, and suddenly Roche is now on the bridge. I'm thinking, "This is amazing! I can finally progress in the game!!" WRONG. He just stands there like a lifeless statue and there is no option to talk to him. No amount of reloading, meditating or screamed obscenities fixes the problem.

This whole situation just pisses me off. I am already level 23 and if I actually have to start this game over because of this game breaking bug, I am probably just going to walk away for good. Not that it matters, because obviously the game is already bought and paid for, with no option to get a refund. CDPR, please do something about this. Some bugs are forgivable, but a bug that completely breaks the game is just extremely weak.

Contract: Here Comes The Groom Bug - Monster Disappeared

*Minor contract spoilers ahead*
I'm playing on PS4, of course, and I've encountered what I presume is a bug in which the monster at the end of the contract "Here Comes The Groom" the monster has vanished. Originally the monster appeared as normal and I engaged in combat with it.
The ekhidna was flying overhead and wouldn't come down for me to hit it no matter what I did to it (bombs, crossbows, signs, etc.) and it was draining my health quickly so I fled the fight to recover and restrategize.
However, when I came back, the monster was gone. I tried meditating in the area to see if it would respawn and it didn't. I then tried doing several other quests in other locations far away to give it time to come back and it still hasn't. I believe it's gone somewhere beyond reach. Unfortunately, I don't have video of the initial fight, but I do have video of the empty area and quest marker leading me somewhere I can't go.

[video]https://youtu.be/ul1BxLIcgSg[/video]

Marcin can you please verify if the wet clothes bug will be fixed soon? It happens whenever you pause/enter the inventory screen. Geralt and all surrounding NPC's appear wet.

Ok here a bug i found.

PS4, last patch (1.04), mission about Morkvarg "In wolf's clothing".

I take the key from the bones, the freya garden key, but i don't have it in the inventory (it disappear after i open the door in front of me to exit the key), so i can't open the doors to finish the quest.

For now i loaded a previous save and i will leave the quest...

EDIT:
My bad, i didn't found the other cave before... :p

Last edited:
Will there be a patch to give people the option to make the text larger? I love this game, but the eye-strain is a real pain and the last patch, though very much appreciated, hardly changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom