Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably been reported before cause what ive seen on every forum this bug been there since the begining of the game but...

1.the 4 ghoul at the abandoned site south of woesong bridge in white orchard dont spawn when reaching the location. here is a video someone did that pretty much explain my problem http://youtu.be/ZeeFzrG710Y

2. PS4 (but seem to be on every console from what i could read)

3.everytime... Tried saving, reload, meditating, coming back another time but bithing work i cant complete this abandoned site

Last edited:
Downloaded the latest patch 1.10 on PS4. Went to do the free DLC missions ' Fools Gold' and 'Where the cat and wolf play'. Bugged out in both when a fight started after a cut scene.

I reiterate the last post. I am playing on the PS4 after patch 1.10. I am level 31 close to the game's ending. I started the quest "Where the cat and the wolf play" and when I entered the combat scene with the final enemy (not to spoil anything) he just stood there. I could still see his health gauge depleting as I attacked him, but even when he supposedly died nothing happened and the quest did not complete. Hope you are able to fix this issue.

Alex

Hearts Of Stone
Hello, mission open sesame, when Geralt has to meet at the gate of the auction house ... loading is infinite and does not leave this screen. I've uninstalled and installed the game, the update, the DLC and expansion, but does not solve anything.

Vanderlei cruz

Had a quick look but cant see anyone else having this problem. But ITS VERY IMPORTANT I NEED THIS FIXED. Im Gwent obsessed. My muster cards after patch 1.10 dont work properly.
EG:If I play my Monster deck and I have an Arachas card (4), it will pull all my other arachas cards out like its meant to but my Arachas Behemoth(6) will stay in the deck. If I happen to get dealt the Behemoth in the start of the game it will work properly and pull out all the Arachas cards. But the reverse is screwed. Its especially frustrating when I use my spy after I use my Arachas and it goes ahead and pulls out the Behemoth card that should have been played anyway.
Same with the Gaunter O'Dimm new cards in HoS the three (werewolf?) muster cards come out but leave the Gaunter O'Dimm card in the deck. But If I use the Gaunter card which is a 2 point card then it works fine and the rest comes out. So I think its if the main cards are used it works? Very annoying.

Please change the tail of the horse from two movements into more realistic ones, its very annoying when you see it move like that for about 10 minutes :/ I hope someone will take action for this.

After the shipwreck of Skellige, Geralt and every other NPC have deformed legs that are tucked into themselves. As if every character is at the peak of jumping. Even the horses

Another issue is the camera will go almost first person point of view.

These issues only take place in Skellige for version 1.11 on PS4. Its all very, very distracting

Attachments

• scabbard3.jpg
    scabbard3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 46
  • scabbard1.jpg
    scabbard1.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 53
  • scabbard2.jpg
    scabbard2.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 51
Hi, I will post some bugs that i have seen until now. (Patch 1.11 all DLC included, PS4 Version)
1.When you sit down with baron after you beat him up the hat moves and is unstable
2.A bug when you first play Ciri and she meets gretka in the tree the camera goes inside the tree a little when she's about to get down
3.When you enter the Barons castle with horse or on foot while sprinting/ or on horse sprinting you get a flicker or rather stop moving/stops the animation while crossing the middle of the bridge
4.When you have a torch in hand and you climb a rock or some ledge the torch goes off then on again while climbing then after the climb it goes off completely and you have to bring it up again manually
5.When you are in a fight and you are on a horse if you sprint and release the X button the sprint will continue for about 4-6 sec. more until the horse stops
This is all, if i find more i will post them here and CD Projekt Red Technical Site. LOVE THIS GAME :D

with the release of the latest patch came into the game and decided to release the empty village! but there is a problem! witcher no longer impose the signs! they did not work at all!ps4

---------- Updated at 08:55 AM ----------

c выходом последнего патча зашёл в игру!пошёл освобождать опустевшее поселение но столкнулся с проблемой!ведьмак перестал налагать знаки на противников!они не работают вообще!

Hi, I have encountered some more bugs in the game (PS4, version 1.11, all DLC included)
1.(BIG) After i play for 3 - 4 hours the game starts getting some stuttering/flickering or fps loss,(It's not from PS4 getting overheated) it's a tiny bug but its annoying, after the bug appears i have to save and load again.

2.The quest Towerful mice, When you climb in the stairs in middle of the stairs(CLIMBING) you start running like your outside, (GOING DOWN) you roll on stairs, (PLACE: Inside Tower of Fylke Isle).

Those are all for now.

Hello,
i´ve got an issue with the first wolven amor gear quest. I started the quest normally by buying the maps at a blacksmith and read them. So far no problem, but then i can´t open the treasure chest at the signal tower southwest from kaer morhan. Even at the other points there are no items of the wolven amor gear (where they should be). Generally on the world map there are no hidden treasures marked at all. I must say that i allready "discovered" the sign post "Bastion" in the west of kaer morhan, before i downloaded and installed the dlc with this armour gear. But in my opinion this should work. Unfortunately i can´t test it with an older saved game because a overwrote them.
I play on the playstation 4. Version 1.11

Last edited:
Hi. Just a quick bug report. I'm using Version 1.11, and have have finished the first DLC. When I tried to play the game again on another day, the sprint function is no longer working while on foot. No quick swim either. I tried restarting the console, reloading the disc, reloading a previous 1.11 save... nothing. I absolutely love playing the game, but this glitch has made this game unplayable.

Hi. Just a quick bug report. I'm using Version 1.11, and have have finished the first DLC. When I tried to play the game again on another day, the sprint function is no longer working while on foot. No quick swim either. I tried restarting the console, reloading the disc, reloading a previous 1.11 save... nothing. I absolutely love playing the game, but this glitch has made this game unplayable.

Hey, could you please contact us via our support form? http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Hi, Just another quick bug update for the game. (PS4, version 1.11, all DLC)

- Sometimes when i dismount the horse Geralt starts swimming in terrain then after 3 sec he will walk
- When im sprinting with the horse and i cross a bridge i cannot steer left nor right because the horse would stop like its hitting something

Things i would love to see in the next patch is a toggle for walk and run on horse/foot.

Level 20

PS4 - No DLC

I would like to report some bugged missions:

* The quest "a dog's life" is marked uncompleted even if I've found the chest and looted it.

* The quest "soldier statuette" can't be started because as soon as I get to Triss the quest "Now or never starts", I even had to kill the witch hunters in front of her home.

*The quest "Now or Never" begins correctly, during the dialogue it makes me chose my answers and actions, then as soon as the dialogue ends and Triss says "let's go" there is an INFINITE loading screen. It keeps loading and loading and the audio is quite weird. This happens whaterver action or answer I chose. I reloaded plenty of times, still experiencing this.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, if I made some mistakes, please let me know. I'm really disappointed with not being able to complete Triss quest.

Hi, I have encountered some more bugs in the game (PS4, version 1.11, all DLC included)
1.(BIG) After i play for 3 - 4 hours the game starts getting some stuttering/flickering or fps loss,(It's not from PS4 getting overheated) it's a tiny bug but its annoying, after the bug appears i have to save and load again.

2.The quest Towerful mice, When you climb in the stairs in middle of the stairs(CLIMBING) you start running like your outside, (GOING DOWN) you roll on stairs, (PLACE: Inside Tower of Fylke Isle).

Those are all for now.

If you pay attention you will notice that the flickering ( of shadows ) starts even when you recently turn the console on. It's a game problem for quite a while, since the 1.08 patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom