[Potential Spoler] How to make this game perfect

+
Night City is a reference of complexity, density and beauty already, but i think the game itself have many things to improve. I produced a list of things that could be interesting to see here and i honestly want to know your opinion.

BASE
Skyrim:
Factions/Gangs association (unique gear, progression, jobs, different playstyles)
GTAV: Car customization
Star Citizen: Public Transport
GTA San Andreas: Gang fights
Police: Drones and flying cars..but they need to learn physics and how to drive a normal car first
EXTRA: PLEASE animation to drink, minigames (packinko) and more braindances. The monk was an amazing experience.
Mass Effect: Character immersion and construction. (relationships, drama, EMOTIONS, neuromancer is a good example of how you build a dramatic futuristic experience)
[edit]
The Division 2: COMBAT AI!

DLCs
1 -
The world of cyberpunk is tremedous. We could have an DLC outside the Earth.
2 - Netrunner with an immersive hack experience.
3 - Inspired by Mass effect, we could have an antagonist that is mirror of your own character (Citadel DLC), for example:
NOMAD - Antagonist is a Corpo and Street Kid
STREET KID - Antagonist is a NOMAD trying to steal his/her opportunities and Corpo
Corpo - Antagonists are both nomad and street kid
I don't believe they will be able to change the dynamic of campaign as we have now. This strategy can be a way to amplify our experience.

Thank you for your time. :cool:

Last edited:
and don't kill t-bug and make her romanceable
Please, try to hide your message somehow. [edit: if you don't want, don't do it, i already made a tag of spoiler]
I agree with you, despite i don't like her that much. I think she is like Ashley in Mass Effect.

EXTRA: PLEASE animation to drink, minigames (packinko) and more braindances.

I would compare this to Yakuza. A serious linear story about crime drama, but also 60% of the game is minigames like pachinko, disco dancing, tiny car races, real estate and other little things that don't directly interact with the main story but make the game infinitely replayable.

don't have to add everything but at least few of this list

-playable arcade cabinets
-playable pachinkos
-playable pool
-playable bowling
-playable darts
-playable braindance
-playable blackjack
-playable poker
-playable shogi
-playable checkers
-playable GO
-playable mahjong
-playable karaoke

also don't forget to add few more JOYTOY variations and Bounty on your head for killing too many gang members.

I would compare this to Yakuza. A serious linear story about crime drama, but also 60% of the game is minigames like pachinko, disco dancing, tiny car races, real estate and other little things that don't directly interact with the main story but make the game infinitely replayable.
Yes!! they have many sources to find some inspiration. They don't need to reinvent the wheel every time (CDPR). Yakuza is a good example.
Post automatically merged:

don't have to add everything but at least few of this list

-playable arcade cabinets
-playable pachinkos
-playable pool
-playable bowling
-playable darts
-playable braindance
-playable blackjack
-playable poker
-playable shogi
-playable checkers
-playable GO
-playable mahjong
-playable karaoke

also don't forget to add few more JOYTOY variations and Bounty on your head for killing too many gang members.
Only two JOYTOYs made me feel like they are there to show what they can do as a developer. Like an alpha. I hope we have more variety, but this kind of variety can be created with a better mod support too.

Top Bottom