POWER, SMART, TECH weapons should having seperate ammo pool

+
So it should be more immersive with the lore and make some depth gameplay wise
like smart ammo's not any ammo firing in normal guns so

TECH-RIFLE AMMO, TECH-PISTOL AMMO, TECH-SHOTGUN AMMO, TECH SNIPER AMMO for each category of the TECH weapons
SMART-RIFLE AMMO, SMART-PISTOL AMMO, SMART-SHOTGUN AMMO, SMART SNIPER AMMO for each category of the SMART weapons
POWER-RIFLE AMMO, POWER-PISTOL AMMO, POWER-SHOTGUN AMMO, POWER SNIPER AMMO for each category of the POWER weapons

with this TECH and SMART could be buffed to get stronger but compensate by having a smaller ammo pool and higher cost of ammo
since these weapons occasionally got their stats nerfed

also, the related thing
SMG should use pistol ammo instead of AR ammo
separate them off not just realistic to real life but balance the gameplay as well
with tied both automatic weapons to the same ammo pool make the ammo deplete really quick
despite having a separate category, and separate perks it should seperate this as well

Not just that. There needs to be different calibers and standards, too. I mean, the weapon text often explicitly says what kind of ammo each platform fires. So the devs not implementing that is clearly an unfinished feature.

Not just that. There needs to be different calibers and standards, too. I mean, the weapon text often explicitly says what kind of ammo each platform fires. So the devs not implementing that is clearly an unfinished feature.
It has maybe gotten some influence from the original boardgame CYBERPUNK 2020 which initialize that
but I kinda think it just change to an implied version to get to broader audience just like the latest version CYBERPUNK RED that simplified the gameplay a lot

I think the ammo system currently is fine. Its a hassle to do ammo run over and over again. I would rather request an Ammo capacity skill in the skill tree.

I would also like to add more weapon customization/looks as in decals/variants so they look interesting instead of just that same generic look. Also, would like to have a lot more guns for each type as in 4 more pistols, SMGs, Rifles, Heavy MGs and Snipers to play with. CDPR needs to put more focus on weapons I think as in put a dedicated team to create and integrate weapons in the game instead of just two or three weapons per year.

I think the ammo system currently is fine. Its a hassle to do ammo run over and over again. I would rather request an Ammo capacity skill in the skill tree.

I would also like to add more weapon customization/looks as in decals/variants so they look interesting instead of just that same generic look. Also, would like to have a lot more guns for each type as in 4 more pistols, SMGs, Rifles, Heavy MGs and Snipers to play with. CDPR needs to put more focus on weapons I think as in put a dedicated team to create and integrate weapons in the game instead of just two or three weapons per year.
agreed to some degree, I made a tread about using existing assets to make more new weapons

that maybe or may not cut feature

Top Bottom