Practise Routines

+

Do you practise playing Gwent?

• Everytime before I play ranked I play some casual games.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Everytime before I play ranked I go to the training mode.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I only practise when I've edited my deck. (casual or training)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Learning by Doing, standard ranked is my practise mode.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I'm smart, I don't need to practise.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • How do you spell practice?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I often play with friends and we discuss strategies while playing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pajabol is my coach.

• I've coached Pajabol.

• I should practise more often.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I usually play some casual games with the decks i'll use on ranked mode, if i have any doubts i also visit some streamers i like and see how they're doing with their decks so i can get a good grip at the current meta.
I also practise spelling practice a few times in front of a mirror before i go in, definitely a winning scenario ! :coolstory: :beer:

Last edited:
I often try the deck first on casual mode or with a friend ( if possible ). Very rarely I practice against AI.
However, if you don't care about rank, shoot it in ranked games; more often than not you will match against meta decks or people trying to reach pro rank so it's a good for deck testing.

I watch tutorials posted by reputable streamers.

I also like to create weird (often weak) decks to play in casual, to see what I can do with them, and what opponents do when pushed out of their deck’s routine plan.

Surprisingly, I have probably learned more from a “mindless” monsters pointslam deck than anything else. The beauty of pointslam is that it places a premium on passing, pushing, and bleeding — aspects of Gwent that are unique and subtle.

Top Bottom